Stone!

promark_420

Jan 14, 2008
Atlanta, GA, USA
I know this is probably mundane for you West coasters, but yesterday Atlanta got its first shipment of Stone brews! In the fridge from last night: Arrogant Bastard bomber and Ruination IPA 6-pack. :kickass: This means I don't have to go to Tennessee or South Carolina to get Stone'd. It also means I don't have to bring some back from my annual visit to Phoenix where my sister and nephew live. I'm stoked!

I know this is probably mundane for you West coasters, but yesterday Atlanta got its first shipment of Stone brews! In the fridge from last night: Arrogant Bastard bomber and Ruination IPA 6-pack. :kickass: This means I don't have to go to Tennessee or South Carolina to get Stone'd. It also means I don't have to bring some back from my annual visit to Phoenix where my sister and nephew live. I'm stoked!

Good shit!!! I love "Arrogant Bastard". That's a brew with serious attitude. Their "Smoked Porter" kicks some ass too.

Beer talk is NEVER mundane. I just put a couple "He Brews" in the freezer. A "Messiah Bold" and another, whose name slips me.

If you haven't tried their beers, ya should. The "Rejewvinator", "Bittersweet Rye Ale" and "Coney Island Lager" all are great. All I've tried have been exceptional.

SS

I've had Arrogant Bastard... good stuff...

and Smoked Porters...yummmmm I like porter...

We need to go up to Healdsburg and do some beer drinking... It's the beer drinking capitol of the world isn't it?

Good shit!!! I love "Arrogant Bastard". That's a brew with serious attitude. Their "Smoked Porter" kicks some ass too.

Beer talk is NEVER mundane. I just put a couple "He Brews" in the freezer. A "Messiah Bold" and another, whose name slips me.

If you haven't tried their beers, ya should. The "Rejewvinator", "Bittersweet Rye Ale" and "Coney Island Lager" all are great. All I've tried have been exceptional.

SS

Genesis Ale? That just hit me.

I never meant beer talk is mundane; beer talk rocks! The mundane part is that Stone is available.