Stop being gay

Well the thread was called "Stories of the MEAD" and had a copy here and on RC. Both were from September 2004. I can't find the RC one... sucks ass.

yeah, the emotional shitfits seem to have more lasting consequences, and people don't postwhore like they used to - or maybe i'm just old and cynical and people are postwhoring as well as they used to, i just don't find it funny.

I apologize for my emotional shitfit. So, sorry metalskater7 for reacting overemotionally, and lamely to your beautiful thread addressed to me. Tis silly because it's the internet but... well whatever. Sorry for the lame hormonal overreaction and insanity. Please proceed to club me like a baby seal!

Remember when the dominant posting force on this forum was about half a dozen angry, angsty white guys in their mid-late teens? Me, Matt, Will, Max, Jeremy and Jay, all drooling over Cara and Karen and arguing over whose taste in music was more indicative of homosexuality.

God I don't miss those days.

cara's always been like a sister to me, and karen was after my time on the board. don't lump me!!

i remember when will thought that zakk wylde was the greatest guitarist ever. i remember that picture of him with zakk like googly eyed.

i also remember when max had lamb of god's laid to rest in his signature.