Stop double tracking! this pedal will be your savior

Link to awesome pedal
No it won't! sorry for having destroyed your dream to finally get an almost decent performance out of a very bad player..
You gotta read all the fb comments on the tc electronic page lol
People can't hear all the phase issues
I lost faith in guitar players... They can't hear how it is messing the sound.
I hoped to have found something to help me track bad players. Even though the premise are great this pedal doesn't seem to deliver what it should.
Fortunately I stopped tracking every band asking me to record. Now I record just for fun, I always ask for money, but just the good ones will enter my studio lol

Reactions: ViTAR
I don't think that this thing has a place in the studio for anyone who is serious about their work, but I see how this is cool for when you play through your monitors together with other instruments and want to have a double-tracked sound to keep the center clear from the guitar, or even in rehearsals and live if you're the only guitarist in the band.

Reactions: kaomao
It'd be awesome for bands with one guitarist splitting their signal to two separate amps on the left and right, since they tend to just rely on Haas for their doubling. Run one side's DI through the doubletracker before hitting the rest of your signal chain and you're gold.