Stopping by to say Hi

Mels

New Metal Member
Feb 15, 2011
Up North
Just thought I'd pop in and say hello to all. First listened to Intense thanks to the machine that is YouTube (late night wanderings on there does bring up some good gems - would definitely recommend it to any who has time to spare). Sent links to friends in America who are all now obsessed and really hating the fact that they are in America and not likely to hit a tour!

My last cd was actually As Our Army Grows, very much looking forward to the new one.

Anyway Hi to all! Not great talking about myself but I'll sure answer any questions fired my way if I can.

Hey Mels, thanks for stopping by...:wave: And thanks for the kind words also... we're hoping to get some news on The Shape of Rage soon release wise and then will get a tour sorted out. What part of the UK are you from?? If you're on FB we have a decent page where the vids are and up to date news too... :)

Hi Sean, yes I am on FB I'll have to look you guys up on there when I get chance.

I'm from just around Huddersfield way. Will definitely be keeping an eye out for news on the new album. Wish I could have gotten to the tour last time around, so hopefully I will with the new one.

And yeah America is a fair distance for any band which is why my friends are rather upset they can't make it to Britain more! Still I'll be sending the album over to them once its out so they won't be missing out on that too.