storytelling..

everyday when i wake up i think that just having to put it on all the time, it would be a pain, it would get annoying at times at least in the mornings when its really hot in here, which just pisses me off especially now that i cant see anything underneath that stoopid hat which makes me bang into my mums suitcase that she has the habit of hiding under the carpet which is a lovely shade of the blood I saw under the round table of my aunt last September, when I was looking for used chewing gum to stick onto my girlfriends brand new bag, which she bought from a market place, but i happen to hate it cause its colour reminds me of my former classmate's bicycle, whichreminds me of a time when i saw a zebra humping a horse but that was when i was taking too much lsd so i cant be sure if that really happened but it looked rather interesting at the time so i walked over a tried to put my

everyday when i wake up i think that just having to put it on all the time, it would be a pain, it would get annoying at times at least in the mornings when its really hot in here, which just pisses me off especially now that i cant see anything underneath that stoopid hat which makes me bang into my mums suitcase that she has the habit of hiding under the carpet which is a lovely shade of the blood I saw under the round table of my aunt last September, when I was looking for used chewing gum to stick onto my girlfriends brand new bag, which she bought from a market place, but i happen to hate it cause its colour reminds me of my former classmate's bicycle, whichreminds me of a time when i saw a zebra humping a horse but that was when i was taking too much lsd and ballet lessons in the Soho, ahh, that was so long ago that i cant be sure if that really happened but it looked rather interesting at the time so i walked over and tried to put my ballet shoes on the zebra but of course it had four legs and I had only one pair of shoes, so I thought

everyday when i wake up i think that just having to put it on all the time, it would be a pain, it would get annoying at times at least in the mornings when its really hot in here, which just pisses me off especially now that i cant see anything underneath that stoopid hat which makes me bang into my mums suitcase that she has the habit of hiding under the carpet which is a lovely shade of the blood I saw under the round table of my aunt last September, when I was looking for used chewing gum to stick onto my girlfriends brand new bag, which she bought from a market place, but i happen to hate it cause its colour reminds me of my former classmate's bicycle, whichreminds me of a time when i saw a zebra humping a horse but that was when i was taking too much lsd and ballet lessons in the Soho, ahh, that was so long ago that i cant be sure if that really happened but it looked rather interesting at the time so i walked over and tried to put my ballet shoes on the zebra but of course it had four legs and I had only one pair of shoes, so I thought 'why not just stand and watch them hump for a while?' but then i realised that i had to hurry back home because i had left a

everyday when i wake up i think that just having to put it on all the time, it would be a pain, it would get annoying at times at least in the mornings when its really hot in here, which just pisses me off especially now that i cant see anything underneath that stoopid hat which makes me bang into my mums suitcase that she has the habit of hiding under the carpet which is a lovely shade of the blood I saw under the round table of my aunt last September, when I was looking for used chewing gum to stick onto my girlfriends brand new bag, which she bought from a market place, but i happen to hate it cause its colour reminds me of my former classmate's bicycle, whichreminds me of a time when i saw a zebra humping a horse but that was when i was taking too much lsd and ballet lessons in the Soho, ahh, that was so long ago that i cant be sure if that really happened but it looked rather interesting at the time so i walked over and tried to put my ballet shoes on the zebra but of course it had four legs and I had only one pair of shoes, so I thought 'why not just stand and watch them hump for a while?' but then i realised that i had to hurry back home because i had left my annoying girlfriends hamster walking free into my flat, and oh that horror that i saw when i got back home...

everyday when i wake up i think that just having to put it on all the time, it would be a pain, it would get annoying at times at least in the mornings when its really hot in here, which just pisses me off especially now that i cant see anything underneath that stoopid hat which makes me bang into my mums suitcase that she has the habit of hiding under the carpet which is a lovely shade of the blood I saw under the round table of my aunt last September, when I was looking for used chewing gum to stick onto my girlfriends brand new bag, which she bought from a market place, but i happen to hate it cause its colour reminds me of my former classmate's bicycle, whichreminds me of a time when i saw a zebra humping a horse but that was when i was taking too much lsd and ballet lessons in the Soho, ahh, that was so long ago that i cant be sure if that really happened but it looked rather interesting at the time so i walked over and tried to put my ballet shoes on the zebra but of course it had four legs and I had only one pair of shoes, so I thought 'why not just stand and watch them hump for a while?' but then i realised that i had to hurry back home because i had left my annoying girlfriends hamster walking free into my flat, and oh that horror that i saw when i got back home, I nearly went mad when I saw the hampster humping my zebra, and what's more...

everyday when i wake up i think that just having to put it on all the time, it would be a pain, it would get annoying at times at least in the mornings when its really hot in here, which just pisses me off especially now that i cant see anything underneath that stoopid hat which makes me bang into my mums suitcase that she has the habit of hiding under the carpet which is a lovely shade of the blood I saw under the round table of my aunt last September, when I was looking for used chewing gum to stick onto my girlfriends brand new bag, which she bought from a market place, but i happen to hate it cause its colour reminds me of my former classmate's bicycle, whichreminds me of a time when i saw a zebra humping a horse but that was when i was taking too much lsd and ballet lessons in the Soho, ahh, that was so long ago that i cant be sure if that really happened but it looked rather interesting at the time so i walked over and tried to put my ballet shoes on the zebra but of course it had four legs and I had only one pair of shoes, so I thought 'why not just stand and watch them hump for a while?' but then i realised that i had to hurry back home because i had left my annoying girlfriends hamster walking free into my flat, and oh that horror that i saw when i got back home and saw that there in my very own falt was teh same zebra and horse i ahd just been watching hump, having a threesome with the hampster but the shock made me freeze still and vomit upon the

everyday when i wake up i think that just having to put it on all the time, it would be a pain, it would get annoying at times at least in the mornings when its really hot in here, which just pisses me off especially now that i cant see anything underneath that stoopid hat which makes me bang into my mums suitcase that she has the habit of hiding under the carpet which is a lovely shade of the blood I saw under the round table of my aunt last September, when I was looking for used chewing gum to stick onto my girlfriends brand new bag, which she bought from a market place, but i happen to hate it cause its colour reminds me of my former classmate's bicycle, whichreminds me of a time when i saw a zebra humping a horse but that was when i was taking too much lsd and ballet lessons in the Soho, ahh, that was so long ago that i cant be sure if that really happened but it looked rather interesting at the time so i walked over and tried to put my ballet shoes on the zebra but of course it had four legs and I had only one pair of shoes, so I thought 'why not just stand and watch them hump for a while?' but then i realised that i had to hurry back home because i had left my annoying girlfriends hamster walking free into my flat, and oh that horror that i saw when i got back home and saw that there in my very own falt was teh same zebra and horse i ahd just been watching hump, having a threesome with the hampster but the shock made me freeze still and vomit upon the brand new carpet my granny knitted for my

everyday when i wake up i think that just having to put it on all the time, it would be a pain, it would get annoying at times at least in the mornings when its really hot in here, which just pisses me off especially now that i cant see anything underneath that stoopid hat which makes me bang into my mums suitcase that she has the habit of hiding under the carpet which is a lovely shade of the blood I saw under the round table of my aunt last September, when I was looking for used chewing gum to stick onto my girlfriends brand new bag, which she bought from a market place, but i happen to hate it cause its colour reminds me of my former classmate's bicycle, whichreminds me of a time when i saw a zebra humping a horse but that was when i was taking too much lsd and ballet lessons in the Soho, ahh, that was so long ago that i cant be sure if that really happened but it looked rather interesting at the time so i walked over and tried to put my ballet shoes on the zebra but of course it had four legs and I had only one pair of shoes, so I thought 'why not just stand and watch them hump for a while?' but then i realised that i had to hurry back home because i had left my annoying girlfriends hamster walking free into my flat, and oh that horror that i saw when i got back home and saw that there in my very own falt was teh same zebra and horse i ahd just been watching hump, having a threesome with the hampster but the shock made me freeze still and vomit upon the balletshoes i had just given to that cheeky zebra, damn, that was the last time i ever give my balletshoes to anyone, or at least so i thought...

pain, it would get annoying at times at least in the mornings when its really hot in here, which just pisses me off especially now that i cant see anything underneath that stoopid hat which makes me bang into my mums suitcase that she has the habit of hiding under the carpet which is a lovely shade of the blood I saw under the round table of my aunt last September, when I was looking for used chewing gum to stick onto my girlfriends brand new bag, which she bought from a market place, but i happen to hate it cause its colour reminds me of my former classmate's bicycle, whichreminds me of a time when i saw a zebra humping a horse but that was when i was taking too much lsd and ballet lessons in the Soho, ahh, that was so long ago that i cant be sure if that really happened but it looked rather interesting at the time so i walked over and tried to put my ballet shoes on the zebra but of course it had four legs and I had only one pair of shoes, so I thought 'why not just stand and watch them hump for a while?' but then i realised that i had to hurry back home because i had left my annoying girlfriends hamster walking free into my flat, and oh that horror that i saw when i got back home and saw that there in my very own falt was teh same zebra and horse i ahd just been watching hump, having a threesome with the hampster but the shock made me freeze still and vomit upon the brand new carpet my granny knitted for my mum and the balletshoes i had just give to that cheeky zebra, damn, that was the last time i ever give my balletshoes to anyone, or at least so i thought because 1 week later i gave another pair of ballet shoes to vinny out of anathema because i thought they would look good with his leather pants but i was sadly mistaken when he

pain, it would get annoying at times at least in the mornings when its really hot in here, which just pisses me off especially now that i cant see anything underneath that stoopid hat which makes me bang into my mums suitcase that she has the habit of hiding under the carpet which is a lovely shade of the blood I saw under the round table of my aunt last September, when I was looking for used chewing gum to stick onto my girlfriends brand new bag, which she bought from a market place, but i happen to hate it cause its colour reminds me of my former classmate's bicycle, whichreminds me of a time when i saw a zebra humping a horse but that was when i was taking too much lsd and ballet lessons in the Soho, ahh, that was so long ago that i cant be sure if that really happened but it looked rather interesting at the time so i walked over and tried to put my ballet shoes on the zebra but of course it had four legs and I had only one pair of shoes, so I thought 'why not just stand and watch them hump for a while?' but then i realised that i had to hurry back home because i had left my annoying girlfriends hamster walking free into my flat, and oh that horror that i saw when i got back home and saw that there in my very own falt was teh same zebra and horse i ahd just been watching hump, having a threesome with the hampster but the shock made me freeze still and vomit upon the brand new carpet my granny knitted for my mum and the balletshoes i had just give to that cheeky zebra, damn, that was the last time i ever give my balletshoes to anyone, or at least so i thought because 1 week later i gave another pair of ballet shoes to vinny out of anathema because i thought they would look good with his leather pants but i was sadly mistaken when he danced to the stage in poland when they were supposed to record their live dvd..

pain, it would get annoying at times at least in the mornings when its really hot in here, which just pisses me off especially now that i cant see anything underneath that stoopid hat which makes me bang into my mums suitcase that she has the habit of hiding under the carpet which is a lovely shade of the blood I saw under the round table of my aunt last September, when I was looking for used chewing gum to stick onto my girlfriends brand new bag, which she bought from a market place, but i happen to hate it cause its colour reminds me of my former classmate's bicycle, whichreminds me of a time when i saw a zebra humping a horse but that was when i was taking too much lsd and ballet lessons in the Soho, ahh, that was so long ago that i cant be sure if that really happened but it looked rather interesting at the time so i walked over and tried to put my ballet shoes on the zebra but of course it had four legs and I had only one pair of shoes, so I thought 'why not just stand and watch them hump for a while?' but then i realised that i had to hurry back home because i had left my annoying girlfriends hamster walking free into my flat, and oh that horror that i saw when i got back home and saw that there in my very own falt was teh same zebra and horse i ahd just been watching hump, having a threesome with the hampster but the shock made me freeze still and vomit upon the brand new carpet my granny knitted for my mum and the balletshoes i had just give to that cheeky zebra, damn, that was the last time i ever give my balletshoes to anyone, or at least so i thought because 1 week later i gave another pair of ballet shoes to vinny out of anathema because i thought they would look good with his leather pants but i was sadly mistaken when he danced to the stage in poland when they were supposed to record their live dvd and althought he has a nice bum, it was frankly quite disturbing but luckily danny distracted me and caught my eye by

pain, it would get annoying at times at least in the mornings when its really hot in here, which just pisses me off especially now that i cant see anything underneath that stoopid hat which makes me bang into my mums suitcase that she has the habit of hiding under the carpet which is a lovely shade of the blood I saw under the round table of my aunt last September, when I was looking for used chewing gum to stick onto my girlfriends brand new bag, which she bought from a market place, but i happen to hate it cause its colour reminds me of my former classmate's bicycle, whichreminds me of a time when i saw a zebra humping a horse but that was when i was taking too much lsd and ballet lessons in the Soho, ahh, that was so long ago that i cant be sure if that really happened but it looked rather interesting at the time so i walked over and tried to put my ballet shoes on the zebra but of course it had four legs and I had only one pair of shoes, so I thought 'why not just stand and watch them hump for a while?' but then i realised that i had to hurry back home because i had left my annoying girlfriends hamster walking free into my flat, and oh that horror that i saw when i got back home and saw that there in my very own falt was teh same zebra and horse i ahd just been watching hump, having a threesome with the hampster but the shock made me freeze still and vomit upon the brand new carpet my granny knitted for my mum and the balletshoes i had just give to that cheeky zebra, damn, that was the last time i ever give my balletshoes to anyone, or at least so i thought because 1 week later i gave another pair of ballet shoes to vinny out of anathema because i thought they would look good with his leather pants but i was sadly mistaken when he danced to the stage in poland when they were supposed to record their live dvd and althought he has a nice bum, it was frankly quite disturbing but luckily danny distracted me and caught my eye by dancing polka and drinking vodka at the same time, man, that was amazing but then..

pain, it would get annoying at times at least in the mornings when its really hot in here, which just pisses me off especially now that i cant see anything underneath that stoopid hat which makes me bang into my mums suitcase that she has the habit of hiding under the carpet which is a lovely shade of the blood I saw under the round table of my aunt last September, when I was looking for used chewing gum to stick onto my girlfriends brand new bag, which she bought from a market place, but i happen to hate it cause its colour reminds me of my former classmate's bicycle, whichreminds me of a time when i saw a zebra humping a horse but that was when i was taking too much lsd and ballet lessons in the Soho, ahh, that was so long ago that i cant be sure if that really happened but it looked rather interesting at the time so i walked over and tried to put my ballet shoes on the zebra but of course it had four legs and I had only one pair of shoes, so I thought 'why not just stand and watch them hump for a while?' but then i realised that i had to hurry back home because i had left my annoying girlfriends hamster walking free into my flat, and oh that horror that i saw when i got back home and saw that there in my very own falt was teh same zebra and horse i ahd just been watching hump, having a threesome with the hampster but the shock made me freeze still and vomit upon the brand new carpet my granny knitted for my mum and the balletshoes i had just give to that cheeky zebra, damn, that was the last time i ever give my balletshoes to anyone, or at least so i thought because 1 week later i gave another pair of ballet shoes to vinny out of anathema because i thought they would look good with his leather pants but i was sadly mistaken when he danced to the stage in poland when they were supposed to record their live dvd and althought he has a nice bum, it was frankly quite disturbing but luckily danny distracted me and caught my eye by dancing polka and drinking vodka at the same time, man, that was amazing but then sleepless started and i got hit in the ace by a flying metal turtle with an inflames t shirt on and i thought 'wtf...

pain, it would get annoying at times at least in the mornings when its really hot in here, which just pisses me off especially now that i cant see anything underneath that stoopid hat which makes me bang into my mums suitcase that she has the habit of hiding under the carpet which is a lovely shade of the blood I saw under the round table of my aunt last September, when I was looking for used chewing gum to stick onto my girlfriends brand new bag, which she bought from a market place, but i happen to hate it cause its colour reminds me of my former classmate's bicycle, whichreminds me of a time when i saw a zebra humping a horse but that was when i was taking too much lsd and ballet lessons in the Soho, ahh, that was so long ago that i cant be sure if that really happened but it looked rather interesting at the time so i walked over and tried to put my ballet shoes on the zebra but of course it had four legs and I had only one pair of shoes, so I thought 'why not just stand and watch them hump for a while?' but then i realised that i had to hurry back home because i had left my annoying girlfriends hamster walking free into my flat, and oh that horror that i saw when i got back home and saw that there in my very own falt was teh same zebra and horse i ahd just been watching hump, having a threesome with the hampster but the shock made me freeze still and vomit upon the brand new carpet my granny knitted for my mum and the balletshoes i had just give to that cheeky zebra, damn, that was the last time i ever give my balletshoes to anyone, or at least so i thought because 1 week later i gave another pair of ballet shoes to vinny out of anathema because i thought they would look good with his leather pants but i was sadly mistaken when he danced to the stage in poland when they were supposed to record their live dvd and althought he has a nice bum, it was frankly quite disturbing but luckily danny distracted me and caught my eye by dancing polka and drinking vodka at the same time, man, that was amazing but then sleepless started and i got hit in the ace by a flying metal turtle with an inflames t shirt on and i thought 'wtf is that ancient reptile doing here in my tender regions?' i took it out and gazed at it amazed, sighing...

everyday when i wake up i think that just having to put it on all the time, it would be a pain, it would get annoying at times at least in the mornings when its really hot in here, which just pisses me off especially now that i cant see anything underneath that stoopid hat which makes me bang into my mums suitcase that she has the habit of hiding under the carpet which is a lovely shade of the blood I saw under the round table of my aunt last September, when I was looking for used chewing gum to stick onto my girlfriends brand new bag, which she bought from a market place, but i happen to hate it cause its colour reminds me of my former classmate's bicycle, whichreminds me of a time when i saw a zebra humping a horse but that was when i was taking too much lsd and ballet lessons in the Soho, ahh, that was so long ago that i cant be sure if that really happened but it looked rather interesting at the time so i walked over and tried to put my ballet shoes on the zebra but of course it had four legs and I had only one pair of shoes, so I thought 'why not just stand and watch them hump for a while?' but then i realised that i had to hurry back home because i had left my annoying girlfriends hamster walking free into my flat, and oh that horror that i saw when i got back home and saw that there in my very own falt was teh same zebra and horse i ahd just been watching hump, having a threesome with the hampster but the shock made me freeze still and vomit upon the brand new carpet my granny knitted for my mum and the balletshoes i had just give to that cheeky zebra, damn, that was the last time i ever give my balletshoes to anyone, or at least so i thought because 1 week later i gave another pair of ballet shoes to vinny out of anathema because i thought they would look good with his leather pants but i was sadly mistaken when he danced to the stage in poland when they were supposed to record their live dvd and althought he has a nice bum, it was frankly quite disturbing but luckily danny distracted me and caught my eye by dancing polka and drinking vodka at the same time, man, that was amazing but then sleepless started and i got hit in the ace by a flying metal turtle with an inflames t shirt on and i thought 'wtf is that ancient reptile doing here in my tender regions?' i took it out and gazed at it amazed, sighing and turning back to face the band as they unexpectedly started to play cyberbite by The Fair Sex and dancing in a crazed industrial manner then the guy stood next to me said..