storytelling..

everyday when i wake up i think that just having to put it on all the time, it would be a pain, it would get annoying at times at least in the mornings when its really hot in here, which just pisses me off especially now that i cant see anything underneath that stoopid hat which makes me bang into my mums suitcase that she has the habit of hiding under the carpet which is a lovely shade of the blood I saw under the round table of my aunt last September, when I was looking for used chewing gum to stick onto my girlfriends brand new bag, which she bought from a market place, but i happen to hate it cause its colour reminds me of my former classmate's bicycle, whichreminds me of a time when i saw a zebra humping a horse but that was when i was taking too much lsd and ballet lessons in the Soho, ahh, that was so long ago that i cant be sure if that really happened but it looked rather interesting at the time so i walked over and tried to put my ballet shoes on the zebra but of course it had four legs and I had only one pair of shoes, so I thought 'why not just stand and watch them hump for a while?' but then i realised that i had to hurry back home because i had left my annoying girlfriends hamster walking free into my flat, and oh that horror that i saw when i got back home and saw that there in my very own falt was teh same zebra and horse i ahd just been watching hump, having a threesome with the hampster but the shock made me freeze still and vomit upon the brand new carpet my granny knitted for my mum and the balletshoes i had just give to that cheeky zebra, damn, that was the last time i ever give my balletshoes to anyone, or at least so i thought because 1 week later i gave another pair of ballet shoes to vinny out of anathema because i thought they would look good with his leather pants but i was sadly mistaken when he danced to the stage in poland when they were supposed to record their live dvd and althought he has a nice bum, it was frankly quite disturbing but luckily danny distracted me and caught my eye by dancing polka and drinking vodka at the same time, man, that was amazing but then sleepless started and i got hit in the ace by a flying metal turtle with an inflames t shirt on and i thought 'wtf is that ancient reptile doing here in my tender regions?' i took it out and gazed at it amazed, sighing and turning back to face the band as they unexpectedly started to play cyberbite by The Fair Sex and dancing in a crazed industrial manner then the guy stood next to me said in a purple haze tone, "When I was a kid I met Apollinaire". I looked at him with a lemon smile which reminded me of my granmother who used to make very delicious lemonpie until she died and her body was found in very disturbing condition, there came to grow a lemon tree out of her stomach, which made us notice that she was dead as the branches were going through the chimney. i agree that it seems to be quite mean that we didn't look after her during her life, but at least we now are blessed by the fruits of her dead body. apollinaire looked at me, shocked and opened his mouth when suddenly 3 little dwarfs appeared under my left foot. I don´t like dwarfs so I decided to pull every hair out of their bodies individually and then roll them in my puke stained carpet that my grandmother knitted for me - lit on end and smoked them but i didnt anticipated what a bad smoke dwarf actually is - i felt a tickle in my throat and coughed up 17 of the same horrible hairy creatures! they were crawling all over my face and swinging at my nose hair and ponytail screaming : "you arse bandit, chuck your finger up your arse and suck it hard". thats what i did. but then vinnie entered the room. He wore nothing but his underwear and told me and the 17 little hobbits to shut up. So me and my new friends went out on the street. It was filled up with brown pudding. Swimming in pudding isn´t as hard as not thinking of what my eyes just had seen... that skinny cavanagh's lidl arse in those tight knickers... ooh! the pudding sticky and smooth and my tongue became gigantic and licked all the pudding away and then there he was - totally nudey - i'd accidently licked off his underwear, in complete shock i put my hands over my innocent little eyes and threw a nearby towel at him, the towel had previously been owned by the devil himself. Vinnie grabbed the this strange towel and burn himself away. I decided to sniff the ashes he left. I felt so nostalgic... it remembered me of this motorhead gig where lemmy himself had come off the stage as he saw me winking at him... in fact, i just have this nervous thing in the eye but i found it rather sweet of him to bite the left earring out of my ear, the prescious earring I got for...err...fuck why everyones obsessed about lord of the bloody rings? does it feature dan swano or? dan swano that bloody cunt, one day he tried to surpass his own self by writing an even better song, but then he decided he'd better not do this or else he'd have nightmares! anyway, at that very moment i realised i ran out of sprite, so i went to the chippy, and found meself humming that song, the one which goes "

everyday when i wake up i think that just having to put it on all the time, it would be a pain, it would get annoying at times at least in the mornings when its really hot in here, which just pisses me off especially now that i cant see anything underneath that stoopid hat which makes me bang into my mums suitcase that she has the habit of hiding under the carpet which is a lovely shade of the blood I saw under the round table of my aunt last September, when I was looking for used chewing gum to stick onto my girlfriends brand new bag, which she bought from a market place, but i happen to hate it cause its colour reminds me of my former classmate's bicycle, whichreminds me of a time when i saw a zebra humping a horse but that was when i was taking too much lsd and ballet lessons in the Soho, ahh, that was so long ago that i cant be sure if that really happened but it looked rather interesting at the time so i walked over and tried to put my ballet shoes on the zebra but of course it had four legs and I had only one pair of shoes, so I thought 'why not just stand and watch them hump for a while?' but then i realised that i had to hurry back home because i had left my annoying girlfriends hamster walking free into my flat, and oh that horror that i saw when i got back home and saw that there in my very own falt was teh same zebra and horse i ahd just been watching hump, having a threesome with the hampster but the shock made me freeze still and vomit upon the brand new carpet my granny knitted for my mum and the balletshoes i had just give to that cheeky zebra, damn, that was the last time i ever give my balletshoes to anyone, or at least so i thought because 1 week later i gave another pair of ballet shoes to vinny out of anathema because i thought they would look good with his leather pants but i was sadly mistaken when he danced to the stage in poland when they were supposed to record their live dvd and althought he has a nice bum, it was frankly quite disturbing but luckily danny distracted me and caught my eye by dancing polka and drinking vodka at the same time, man, that was amazing but then sleepless started and i got hit in the ace by a flying metal turtle with an inflames t shirt on and i thought 'wtf is that ancient reptile doing here in my tender regions?' i took it out and gazed at it amazed, sighing and turning back to face the band as they unexpectedly started to play cyberbite by The Fair Sex and dancing in a crazed industrial manner then the guy stood next to me said in a purple haze tone, "When I was a kid I met Apollinaire". I looked at him with a lemon smile which reminded me of my granmother who used to make very delicious lemonpie until she died and her body was found in very disturbing condition, there came to grow a lemon tree out of her stomach, which made us notice that she was dead as the branches were going through the chimney. i agree that it seems to be quite mean that we didn't look after her during her life, but at least we now are blessed by the fruits of her dead body. apollinaire looked at me, shocked and opened his mouth when suddenly 3 little dwarfs appeared under my left foot. I don´t like dwarfs so I decided to pull every hair out of their bodies individually and then roll them in my puke stained carpet that my grandmother knitted for me - lit on end and smoked them but i didnt anticipated what a bad smoke dwarf actually is - i felt a tickle in my throat and coughed up 17 of the same horrible hairy creatures! they were crawling all over my face and swinging at my nose hair and ponytail screaming : "you arse bandit, chuck your finger up your arse and suck it hard". thats what i did. but then vinnie entered the room. He wore nothing but his underwear and told me and the 17 little hobbits to shut up. So me and my new friends went out on the street. It was filled up with brown pudding. Swimming in pudding isn´t as hard as not thinking of what my eyes just had seen... that skinny cavanagh's lidl arse in those tight knickers... ooh! the pudding sticky and smooth and my tongue became gigantic and licked all the pudding away and then there he was - totally nudey - i'd accidently licked off his underwear, in complete shock i put my hands over my innocent little eyes and threw a nearby towel at him, the towel had previously been owned by the devil himself. Vinnie grabbed the this strange towel and burn himself away. I decided to sniff the ashes he left. I felt so nostalgic... it remembered me of this motorhead gig where lemmy himself had come off the stage as he saw me winking at him... in fact, i just have this nervous thing in the eye but i found it rather sweet of him to bite the left earring out of my ear, the prescious earring I got for...err...fuck why everyones obsessed about lord of the bloody rings? does it feature dan swano or? dan swano that bloody cunt, one day he tried to surpass his own self by writing an even better song, but then he decided he'd better not do this or else he'd have nightmares! anyway, at that very moment i realised i ran out of sprite, so i went to the chippy, and found meself humming that song, the one which goes "die die my darling." then i told her to fuck off. she stood there staring. she tought she couldn't be rejected. so pretty and so fuckin naive. i then switched on the telly, there was footy comin' up...

everyday when i wake up i think that just having to put it on all the time, it would be a pain, it would get annoying at times at least in the mornings when its really hot in here, which just pisses me off especially now that i cant see anything underneath that stoopid hat which makes me bang into my mums suitcase that she has the habit of hiding under the carpet which is a lovely shade of the blood I saw under the round table of my aunt last September, when I was looking for used chewing gum to stick onto my girlfriends brand new bag, which she bought from a market place, but i happen to hate it cause its colour reminds me of my former classmate's bicycle, whichreminds me of a time when i saw a zebra humping a horse but that was when i was taking too much lsd and ballet lessons in the Soho, ahh, that was so long ago that i cant be sure if that really happened but it looked rather interesting at the time so i walked over and tried to put my ballet shoes on the zebra but of course it had four legs and I had only one pair of shoes, so I thought 'why not just stand and watch them hump for a while?' but then i realised that i had to hurry back home because i had left my annoying girlfriends hamster walking free into my flat, and oh that horror that i saw when i got back home and saw that there in my very own falt was teh same zebra and horse i ahd just been watching hump, having a threesome with the hampster but the shock made me freeze still and vomit upon the brand new carpet my granny knitted for my mum and the balletshoes i had just give to that cheeky zebra, damn, that was the last time i ever give my balletshoes to anyone, or at least so i thought because 1 week later i gave another pair of ballet shoes to vinny out of anathema because i thought they would look good with his leather pants but i was sadly mistaken when he danced to the stage in poland when they were supposed to record their live dvd and althought he has a nice bum, it was frankly quite disturbing but luckily danny distracted me and caught my eye by dancing polka and drinking vodka at the same time, man, that was amazing but then sleepless started and i got hit in the ace by a flying metal turtle with an inflames t shirt on and i thought 'wtf is that ancient reptile doing here in my tender regions?' i took it out and gazed at it amazed, sighing and turning back to face the band as they unexpectedly started to play cyberbite by The Fair Sex and dancing in a crazed industrial manner then the guy stood next to me said in a purple haze tone, "When I was a kid I met Apollinaire". I looked at him with a lemon smile which reminded me of my granmother who used to make very delicious lemonpie until she died and her body was found in very disturbing condition, there came to grow a lemon tree out of her stomach, which made us notice that she was dead as the branches were going through the chimney. i agree that it seems to be quite mean that we didn't look after her during her life, but at least we now are blessed by the fruits of her dead body. apollinaire looked at me, shocked and opened his mouth when suddenly 3 little dwarfs appeared under my left foot. I don´t like dwarfs so I decided to pull every hair out of their bodies individually and then roll them in my puke stained carpet that my grandmother knitted for me - lit on end and smoked them but i didnt anticipated what a bad smoke dwarf actually is - i felt a tickle in my throat and coughed up 17 of the same horrible hairy creatures! they were crawling all over my face and swinging at my nose hair and ponytail screaming : "you arse bandit, chuck your finger up your arse and suck it hard". thats what i did. but then vinnie entered the room. He wore nothing but his underwear and told me and the 17 little hobbits to shut up. So me and my new friends went out on the street. It was filled up with brown pudding. Swimming in pudding isn´t as hard as not thinking of what my eyes just had seen... that skinny cavanagh's lidl arse in those tight knickers... ooh! the pudding sticky and smooth and my tongue became gigantic and licked all the pudding away and then there he was - totally nudey - i'd accidently licked off his underwear, in complete shock i put my hands over my innocent little eyes and threw a nearby towel at him, the towel had previously been owned by the devil himself. Vinnie grabbed the this strange towel and burn himself away. I decided to sniff the ashes he left. I felt so nostalgic... it remembered me of this motorhead gig where lemmy himself had come off the stage as he saw me winking at him... in fact, i just have this nervous thing in the eye but i found it rather sweet of him to bite the left earring out of my ear, the prescious earring I got for...err...fuck why everyones obsessed about lord of the bloody rings? does it feature dan swano or? dan swano that bloody cunt, one day he tried to surpass his own self by writing an even better song, but then he decided he'd better not do this or else he'd have nightmares! anyway, at that very moment i realised i ran out of sprite, so i went to the chippy, and found meself humming that song, the one which goes "die die my darling." then i told her to fuck off. she stood there staring. she tought she couldn't be rejected. so pretty and so fuckin naive. i then switched on the telly, there was footy comin' up so i took a moment to address the authors of my life to remind them that this was to be a continous sentence with not fullstops but since the story was getting interesting i turned back around to the telly to see that...

everyday when i wake up i think that just having to put it on all the time, it would be a pain, it would get annoying at times at least in the mornings when its really hot in here, which just pisses me off especially now that i cant see anything underneath that stoopid hat which makes me bang into my mums suitcase that she has the habit of hiding under the carpet which is a lovely shade of the blood I saw under the round table of my aunt last September, when I was looking for used chewing gum to stick onto my girlfriends brand new bag, which she bought from a market place, but i happen to hate it cause its colour reminds me of my former classmate's bicycle, whichreminds me of a time when i saw a zebra humping a horse but that was when i was taking too much lsd and ballet lessons in the Soho, ahh, that was so long ago that i cant be sure if that really happened but it looked rather interesting at the time so i walked over and tried to put my ballet shoes on the zebra but of course it had four legs and I had only one pair of shoes, so I thought 'why not just stand and watch them hump for a while?' but then i realised that i had to hurry back home because i had left my annoying girlfriends hamster walking free into my flat, and oh that horror that i saw when i got back home and saw that there in my very own falt was teh same zebra and horse i ahd just been watching hump, having a threesome with the hampster but the shock made me freeze still and vomit upon the brand new carpet my granny knitted for my mum and the balletshoes i had just give to that cheeky zebra, damn, that was the last time i ever give my balletshoes to anyone, or at least so i thought because 1 week later i gave another pair of ballet shoes to vinny out of anathema because i thought they would look good with his leather pants but i was sadly mistaken when he danced to the stage in poland when they were supposed to record their live dvd and althought he has a nice bum, it was frankly quite disturbing but luckily danny distracted me and caught my eye by dancing polka and drinking vodka at the same time, man, that was amazing but then sleepless started and i got hit in the ace by a flying metal turtle with an inflames t shirt on and i thought 'wtf is that ancient reptile doing here in my tender regions?' i took it out and gazed at it amazed, sighing and turning back to face the band as they unexpectedly started to play cyberbite by The Fair Sex and dancing in a crazed industrial manner then the guy stood next to me said in a purple haze tone, "When I was a kid I met Apollinaire". I looked at him with a lemon smile which reminded me of my granmother who used to make very delicious lemonpie until she died and her body was found in very disturbing condition, there came to grow a lemon tree out of her stomach, which made us notice that she was dead as the branches were going through the chimney. i agree that it seems to be quite mean that we didn't look after her during her life, but at least we now are blessed by the fruits of her dead body. apollinaire looked at me, shocked and opened his mouth when suddenly 3 little dwarfs appeared under my left foot. I don´t like dwarfs so I decided to pull every hair out of their bodies individually and then roll them in my puke stained carpet that my grandmother knitted for me - lit on end and smoked them but i didnt anticipated what a bad smoke dwarf actually is - i felt a tickle in my throat and coughed up 17 of the same horrible hairy creatures! they were crawling all over my face and swinging at my nose hair and ponytail screaming : "you arse bandit, chuck your finger up your arse and suck it hard". thats what i did. but then vinnie entered the room. He wore nothing but his underwear and told me and the 17 little hobbits to shut up. So me and my new friends went out on the street. It was filled up with brown pudding. Swimming in pudding isn´t as hard as not thinking of what my eyes just had seen... that skinny cavanagh's lidl arse in those tight knickers... ooh! the pudding sticky and smooth and my tongue became gigantic and licked all the pudding away and then there he was - totally nudey - i'd accidently licked off his underwear, in complete shock i put my hands over my innocent little eyes and threw a nearby towel at him, the towel had previously been owned by the devil himself. Vinnie grabbed the this strange towel and burn himself away. I decided to sniff the ashes he left. I felt so nostalgic... it remembered me of this motorhead gig where lemmy himself had come off the stage as he saw me winking at him... in fact, i just have this nervous thing in the eye but i found it rather sweet of him to bite the left earring out of my ear, the prescious earring I got for...err...fuck why everyones obsessed about lord of the bloody rings? does it feature dan swano or? dan swano that bloody cunt, one day he tried to surpass his own self by writing an even better song, but then he decided he'd better not do this or else he'd have nightmares! anyway, at that very moment i realised i ran out of sprite, so i went to the chippy, and found meself humming that song, the one which goes "die die my darling." then i told her to fuck off. she stood there staring. she tought she couldn't be rejected. so pretty and so fuckin naive. i then switched on the telly, there was footy comin' up so i took a moment to address the authors of my life to remind them that this was to be a continous sentence with not fullstops but since the story was getting interesting i turned back around to the telly to see that the game was over and we had once again lost. i was so pissed, the pizza was cold and i really wanted to smash some stuff. i looked outside the window and i saw a fight going on. i went down and...

everyday when i wake up i think that just having to put it on all the time, it would be a pain, it would get annoying at times at least in the mornings when its really hot in here, which just pisses me off especially now that i cant see anything underneath that stoopid hat which makes me bang into my mums suitcase that she has the habit of hiding under the carpet which is a lovely shade of the blood I saw under the round table of my aunt last September, when I was looking for used chewing gum to stick onto my girlfriends brand new bag, which she bought from a market place, but i happen to hate it cause its colour reminds me of my former classmate's bicycle, whichreminds me of a time when i saw a zebra humping a horse but that was when i was taking too much lsd and ballet lessons in the Soho, ahh, that was so long ago that i cant be sure if that really happened but it looked rather interesting at the time so i walked over and tried to put my ballet shoes on the zebra but of course it had four legs and I had only one pair of shoes, so I thought 'why not just stand and watch them hump for a while?' but then i realised that i had to hurry back home because i had left my annoying girlfriends hamster walking free into my flat, and oh that horror that i saw when i got back home and saw that there in my very own falt was teh same zebra and horse i ahd just been watching hump, having a threesome with the hampster but the shock made me freeze still and vomit upon the brand new carpet my granny knitted for my mum and the balletshoes i had just give to that cheeky zebra, damn, that was the last time i ever give my balletshoes to anyone, or at least so i thought because 1 week later i gave another pair of ballet shoes to vinny out of anathema because i thought they would look good with his leather pants but i was sadly mistaken when he danced to the stage in poland when they were supposed to record their live dvd and althought he has a nice bum, it was frankly quite disturbing but luckily danny distracted me and caught my eye by dancing polka and drinking vodka at the same time, man, that was amazing but then sleepless started and i got hit in the ace by a flying metal turtle with an inflames t shirt on and i thought 'wtf is that ancient reptile doing here in my tender regions?' i took it out and gazed at it amazed, sighing and turning back to face the band as they unexpectedly started to play cyberbite by The Fair Sex and dancing in a crazed industrial manner then the guy stood next to me said in a purple haze tone, "When I was a kid I met Apollinaire". I looked at him with a lemon smile which reminded me of my granmother who used to make very delicious lemonpie until she died and her body was found in very disturbing condition, there came to grow a lemon tree out of her stomach, which made us notice that she was dead as the branches were going through the chimney. i agree that it seems to be quite mean that we didn't look after her during her life, but at least we now are blessed by the fruits of her dead body. apollinaire looked at me, shocked and opened his mouth when suddenly 3 little dwarfs appeared under my left foot. I don´t like dwarfs so I decided to pull every hair out of their bodies individually and then roll them in my puke stained carpet that my grandmother knitted for me - lit on end and smoked them but i didnt anticipated what a bad smoke dwarf actually is - i felt a tickle in my throat and coughed up 17 of the same horrible hairy creatures! they were crawling all over my face and swinging at my nose hair and ponytail screaming : "you arse bandit, chuck your finger up your arse and suck it hard". thats what i did. but then vinnie entered the room. He wore nothing but his underwear and told me and the 17 little hobbits to shut up. So me and my new friends went out on the street. It was filled up with brown pudding. Swimming in pudding isn´t as hard as not thinking of what my eyes just had seen... that skinny cavanagh's lidl arse in those tight knickers... ooh! the pudding sticky and smooth and my tongue became gigantic and licked all the pudding away and then there he was - totally nudey - i'd accidently licked off his underwear, in complete shock i put my hands over my innocent little eyes and threw a nearby towel at him, the towel had previously been owned by the devil himself. Vinnie grabbed the this strange towel and burn himself away. I decided to sniff the ashes he left. I felt so nostalgic... it remembered me of this motorhead gig where lemmy himself had come off the stage as he saw me winking at him... in fact, i just have this nervous thing in the eye but i found it rather sweet of him to bite the left earring out of my ear, the prescious earring I got for...err...fuck why everyones obsessed about lord of the bloody rings? does it feature dan swano or? dan swano that bloody cunt, one day he tried to surpass his own self by writing an even better song, but then he decided he'd better not do this or else he'd have nightmares! anyway, at that very moment i realised i ran out of sprite, so i went to the chippy, and found meself humming that song, the one which goes "die die my darling." then i told her to fuck off. she stood there staring. she tought she couldn't be rejected. so pretty and so fuckin naive. i then switched on the telly, there was footy comin' up so i took a moment to address the authors of my life to remind them that this was to be a continous sentence with not fullstops but since the story was getting interesting i turned back around to the telly to see that the game was over and we had once again lost. i was so pissed, the pizza was cold and i really wanted to smash some stuff. i looked outside the window and i saw a fight going on. i went down and...sang real loud what shall we do with the dronken sailer.they didn`t like that so they wanted to grab me but i ran away real hard and just when i thought i lost them...

everyday when i wake up i think that just having to put it on all the time, it would be a pain, it would get annoying at times at least in the mornings when its really hot in here, which just pisses me off especially now that i cant see anything underneath that stoopid hat which makes me bang into my mums suitcase that she has the habit of hiding under the carpet which is a lovely shade of the blood I saw under the round table of my aunt last September, when I was looking for used chewing gum to stick onto my girlfriends brand new bag, which she bought from a market place, but i happen to hate it cause its colour reminds me of my former classmate's bicycle, whichreminds me of a time when i saw a zebra humping a horse but that was when i was taking too much lsd and ballet lessons in the Soho, ahh, that was so long ago that i cant be sure if that really happened but it looked rather interesting at the time so i walked over and tried to put my ballet shoes on the zebra but of course it had four legs and I had only one pair of shoes, so I thought 'why not just stand and watch them hump for a while?' but then i realised that i had to hurry back home because i had left my annoying girlfriends hamster walking free into my flat, and oh that horror that i saw when i got back home and saw that there in my very own falt was teh same zebra and horse i ahd just been watching hump, having a threesome with the hampster but the shock made me freeze still and vomit upon the brand new carpet my granny knitted for my mum and the balletshoes i had just give to that cheeky zebra, damn, that was the last time i ever give my balletshoes to anyone, or at least so i thought because 1 week later i gave another pair of ballet shoes to vinny out of anathema because i thought they would look good with his leather pants but i was sadly mistaken when he danced to the stage in poland when they were supposed to record their live dvd and althought he has a nice bum, it was frankly quite disturbing but luckily danny distracted me and caught my eye by dancing polka and drinking vodka at the same time, man, that was amazing but then sleepless started and i got hit in the ace by a flying metal turtle with an inflames t shirt on and i thought 'wtf is that ancient reptile doing here in my tender regions?' i took it out and gazed at it amazed, sighing and turning back to face the band as they unexpectedly started to play cyberbite by The Fair Sex and dancing in a crazed industrial manner then the guy stood next to me said in a purple haze tone, "When I was a kid I met Apollinaire". I looked at him with a lemon smile which reminded me of my granmother who used to make very delicious lemonpie until she died and her body was found in very disturbing condition, there came to grow a lemon tree out of her stomach, which made us notice that she was dead as the branches were going through the chimney. i agree that it seems to be quite mean that we didn't look after her during her life, but at least we now are blessed by the fruits of her dead body. apollinaire looked at me, shocked and opened his mouth when suddenly 3 little dwarfs appeared under my left foot. I don´t like dwarfs so I decided to pull every hair out of their bodies individually and then roll them in my puke stained carpet that my grandmother knitted for me - lit on end and smoked them but i didnt anticipated what a bad smoke dwarf actually is - i felt a tickle in my throat and coughed up 17 of the same horrible hairy creatures! they were crawling all over my face and swinging at my nose hair and ponytail screaming : "you arse bandit, chuck your finger up your arse and suck it hard". thats what i did. but then vinnie entered the room. He wore nothing but his underwear and told me and the 17 little hobbits to shut up. So me and my new friends went out on the street. It was filled up with brown pudding. Swimming in pudding isn´t as hard as not thinking of what my eyes just had seen... that skinny cavanagh's lidl arse in those tight knickers... ooh! the pudding sticky and smooth and my tongue became gigantic and licked all the pudding away and then there he was - totally nudey - i'd accidently licked off his underwear, in complete shock i put my hands over my innocent little eyes and threw a nearby towel at him, the towel had previously been owned by the devil himself. Vinnie grabbed the this strange towel and burn himself away. I decided to sniff the ashes he left. I felt so nostalgic... it remembered me of this motorhead gig where lemmy himself had come off the stage as he saw me winking at him... in fact, i just have this nervous thing in the eye but i found it rather sweet of him to bite the left earring out of my ear, the prescious earring I got for...err...fuck why everyones obsessed about lord of the bloody rings? does it feature dan swano or? dan swano that bloody cunt, one day he tried to surpass his own self by writing an even better song, but then he decided he'd better not do this or else he'd have nightmares! anyway, at that very moment i realised i ran out of sprite, so i went to the chippy, and found meself humming that song, the one which goes "die die my darling." then i told her to fuck off. she stood there staring. she tought she couldn't be rejected. so pretty and so fuckin naive. i then switched on the telly, there was footy comin' up so i took a moment to address the authors of my life to remind them that this was to be a continous sentence with not fullstops but since the story was getting interesting i turned back around to the telly to see that the game was over and we had once again lost. i was so pissed, the pizza was cold and i really wanted to smash some stuff. i looked outside the window and i saw a fight going on. i went down and...sang real loud what shall we do with the dronken sailer.they didn`t like that so they wanted to grab me but i ran away real hard and just when i thought i lost them I heard the ringing of a telephone.I opened the flap that was build into my chest when I was younger and grab the phone. A nice and calm voice spoke to me that there are only two ways for me: Running away from these bastards, turn in circles for eternity or face these idiots realising that they are nothing but the 17 dwarfs I coughed up after I smoked three of the original hobbits. I stood there closed the flap and in the moment my knees stopped shaking I...

Frodnat said:
everyday when i wake up i think that just having to put it on all the time, it would be a pain, it would get annoying at times at least in the mornings when its really hot in here, which just pisses me off especially now that i cant see anything underneath that stoopid hat which makes me bang into my mums suitcase that she has the habit of hiding under the carpet which is a lovely shade of the blood I saw under the round table of my aunt last September, when I was looking for used chewing gum to stick onto my girlfriends brand new bag, which she bought from a market place, but i happen to hate it cause its colour reminds me of my former classmate's bicycle, whichreminds me of a time when i saw a zebra humping a horse but that was when i was taking too much lsd and ballet lessons in the Soho, ahh, that was so long ago that i cant be sure if that really happened but it looked rather interesting at the time so i walked over and tried to put my ballet shoes on the zebra but of course it had four legs and I had only one pair of shoes, so I thought 'why not just stand and watch them hump for a while?' but then i realised that i had to hurry back home because i had left my annoying girlfriends hamster walking free into my flat, and oh that horror that i saw when i got back home and saw that there in my very own falt was teh same zebra and horse i ahd just been watching hump, having a threesome with the hampster but the shock made me freeze still and vomit upon the brand new carpet my granny knitted for my mum and the balletshoes i had just give to that cheeky zebra, damn, that was the last time i ever give my balletshoes to anyone, or at least so i thought because 1 week later i gave another pair of ballet shoes to vinny out of anathema because i thought they would look good with his leather pants but i was sadly mistaken when he danced to the stage in poland when they were supposed to record their live dvd and althought he has a nice bum, it was frankly quite disturbing but luckily danny distracted me and caught my eye by dancing polka and drinking vodka at the same time, man, that was amazing but then sleepless started and i got hit in the ace by a flying metal turtle with an inflames t shirt on and i thought 'wtf is that ancient reptile doing here in my tender regions?' i took it out and gazed at it amazed, sighing and turning back to face the band as they unexpectedly started to play cyberbite by The Fair Sex and dancing in a crazed industrial manner then the guy stood next to me said in a purple haze tone, "When I was a kid I met Apollinaire". I looked at him with a lemon smile which reminded me of my granmother who used to make very delicious lemonpie until she died and her body was found in very disturbing condition, there came to grow a lemon tree out of her stomach, which made us notice that she was dead as the branches were going through the chimney. i agree that it seems to be quite mean that we didn't look after her during her life, but at least we now are blessed by the fruits of her dead body. apollinaire looked at me, shocked and opened his mouth when suddenly 3 little dwarfs appeared under my left foot. I don´t like dwarfs so I decided to pull every hair out of their bodies individually and then roll them in my puke stained carpet that my grandmother knitted for me - lit on end and smoked them but i didnt anticipated what a bad smoke dwarf actually is - i felt a tickle in my throat and coughed up 17 of the same horrible hairy creatures! they were crawling all over my face and swinging at my nose hair and ponytail screaming : "you arse bandit, chuck your finger up your arse and suck it hard". thats what i did. but then vinnie entered the room. He wore nothing but his underwear and told me and the 17 little hobbits to shut up. So me and my new friends went out on the street. It was filled up with brown pudding. Swimming in pudding isn´t as hard as not thinking of what my eyes just had seen... that skinny cavanagh's lidl arse in those tight knickers... ooh! the pudding sticky and smooth and my tongue became gigantic and licked all the pudding away and then there he was - totally nudey - i'd accidently licked off his underwear, in complete shock i put my hands over my innocent little eyes and threw a nearby towel at him, the towel had previously been owned by the devil himself. Vinnie grabbed the this strange towel and burn himself away. I decided to sniff the ashes he left. I felt so nostalgic... it remembered me of this motorhead gig where lemmy himself had come off the stage as he saw me winking at him... in fact, i just have this nervous thing in the eye but i found it rather sweet of him to bite the left earring out of my ear, the prescious earring I got for...err...fuck why everyones obsessed about lord of the bloody rings? does it feature dan swano or? dan swano that bloody cunt, one day he tried to surpass his own self by writing an even better song, but then he decided he'd better not do this or else he'd have nightmares! anyway, at that very moment i realised i ran out of sprite, so i went to the chippy, and found meself humming that song, the one which goes "die die my darling." then i told her to fuck off. she stood there staring. she tought she couldn't be rejected. so pretty and so fuckin naive. i then switched on the telly, there was footy comin' up so i took a moment to address the authors of my life to remind them that this was to be a continous sentence with not fullstops but since the story was getting interesting i turned back around to the telly to see that the game was over and we had once again lost. i was so pissed, the pizza was cold and i really wanted to smash some stuff. i looked outside the window and i saw a fight going on. i went down and...sang real loud what shall we do with the dronken sailer.they didn`t like that so they wanted to grab me but i ran away real hard and just when i thought i lost them I heard the ringing of a telephone.I opened the flap that was build into my chest when I was younger and grab the phone. A nice and calm voice spoke to me that there are only two ways for me: Running away from these bastards, turn in circles for eternity or face these idiots realising that they are nothing but the 17 dwarfs I coughed up after I smoked three of the original hobbits. I stood there closed the flap and in the moment my knees stopped shaking I saw them approaching, with their squeeking voices they sung that song i heard often sing to me in the kindergarten: 'down under you go, sissy, down under you go!' i started laughing, me, who stood so tall above them started laughing and i just couldn't stop, till

everyday when i wake up i think that just having to put it on all the time, it would be a pain, it would get annoying at times at least in the mornings when its really hot in here, which just pisses me off especially now that i cant see anything underneath that stoopid hat which makes me bang into my mums suitcase that she has the habit of hiding under the carpet which is a lovely shade of the blood I saw under the round table of my aunt last September, when I was looking for used chewing gum to stick onto my girlfriends brand new bag, which she bought from a market place, but i happen to hate it cause its colour reminds me of my former classmate's bicycle, whichreminds me of a time when i saw a zebra humping a horse but that was when i was taking too much lsd and ballet lessons in the Soho, ahh, that was so long ago that i cant be sure if that really happened but it looked rather interesting at the time so i walked over and tried to put my ballet shoes on the zebra but of course it had four legs and I had only one pair of shoes, so I thought 'why not just stand and watch them hump for a while?' but then i realised that i had to hurry back home because i had left my annoying girlfriends hamster walking free into my flat, and oh that horror that i saw when i got back home and saw that there in my very own falt was teh same zebra and horse i ahd just been watching hump, having a threesome with the hampster but the shock made me freeze still and vomit upon the brand new carpet my granny knitted for my mum and the balletshoes i had just give to that cheeky zebra, damn, that was the last time i ever give my balletshoes to anyone, or at least so i thought because 1 week later i gave another pair of ballet shoes to vinny out of anathema because i thought they would look good with his leather pants but i was sadly mistaken when he danced to the stage in poland when they were supposed to record their live dvd and althought he has a nice bum, it was frankly quite disturbing but luckily danny distracted me and caught my eye by dancing polka and drinking vodka at the same time, man, that was amazing but then sleepless started and i got hit in the ace by a flying metal turtle with an inflames t shirt on and i thought 'wtf is that ancient reptile doing here in my tender regions?' i took it out and gazed at it amazed, sighing and turning back to face the band as they unexpectedly started to play cyberbite by The Fair Sex and dancing in a crazed industrial manner then the guy stood next to me said in a purple haze tone, "When I was a kid I met Apollinaire". I looked at him with a lemon smile which reminded me of my granmother who used to make very delicious lemonpie until she died and her body was found in very disturbing condition, there came to grow a lemon tree out of her stomach, which made us notice that she was dead as the branches were going through the chimney. i agree that it seems to be quite mean that we didn't look after her during her life, but at least we now are blessed by the fruits of her dead body. apollinaire looked at me, shocked and opened his mouth when suddenly 3 little dwarfs appeared under my left foot. I don´t like dwarfs so I decided to pull every hair out of their bodies individually and then roll them in my puke stained carpet that my grandmother knitted for me - lit on end and smoked them but i didnt anticipated what a bad smoke dwarf actually is - i felt a tickle in my throat and coughed up 17 of the same horrible hairy creatures! they were crawling all over my face and swinging at my nose hair and ponytail screaming : "you arse bandit, chuck your finger up your arse and suck it hard". thats what i did. but then vinnie entered the room. He wore nothing but his underwear and told me and the 17 little hobbits to shut up. So me and my new friends went out on the street. It was filled up with brown pudding. Swimming in pudding isn´t as hard as not thinking of what my eyes just had seen... that skinny cavanagh's lidl arse in those tight knickers... ooh! the pudding sticky and smooth and my tongue became gigantic and licked all the pudding away and then there he was - totally nudey - i'd accidently licked off his underwear, in complete shock i put my hands over my innocent little eyes and threw a nearby towel at him, the towel had previously been owned by the devil himself. Vinnie grabbed the this strange towel and burn himself away. I decided to sniff the ashes he left. I felt so nostalgic... it remembered me of this motorhead gig where lemmy himself had come off the stage as he saw me winking at him... in fact, i just have this nervous thing in the eye but i found it rather sweet of him to bite the left earring out of my ear, the prescious earring I got for...err...fuck why everyones obsessed about lord of the bloody rings? does it feature dan swano or? dan swano that bloody cunt, one day he tried to surpass his own self by writing an even better song, but then he decided he'd better not do this or else he'd have nightmares! anyway, at that very moment i realised i ran out of sprite, so i went to the chippy, and found meself humming that song, the one which goes "die die my darling." then i told her to fuck off. she stood there staring. she tought she couldn't be rejected. so pretty and so fuckin naive. i then switched on the telly, there was footy comin' up so i took a moment to address the authors of my life to remind them that this was to be a continous sentence with not fullstops but since the story was getting interesting i turned back around to the telly to see that the game was over and we had once again lost. i was so pissed, the pizza was cold and i really wanted to smash some stuff. i looked outside the window and i saw a fight going on. i went down and...sang real loud what shall we do with the dronken sailer.they didn`t like that so they wanted to grab me but i ran away real hard and just when i thought i lost them I heard the ringing of a telephone.I opened the flap that was build into my chest when I was younger and grab the phone. A nice and calm voice spoke to me that there are only two ways for me: Running away from these bastards, turn in circles for eternity or face these idiots realising that they are nothing but the 17 dwarfs I coughed up after I smoked three of the original hobbits. I stood there closed the flap and in the moment my knees stopped shaking I saw them approaching, with their squeeking voices they sung that song i heard often sing to me in the kindergarten: 'down under you go, sissy, down under you go!' i started laughing, me, who stood so tall above them started laughing and i just couldn't stop, till all of them exploded. I looked around and saw torned off arms and legs. It was a great fun, but as I stared down I began to realize that I had absolutely no clue where I was, trapped in the great unknown. I began to search...