strange food

Sorry...Forgot Danny was on this computer last night......He may or may not like Haggis....But I luv it.

cedarbreed said:
Oh and it tasted pretty fine actually ! I was a bit skeptical at first but I liked it and ate another toast of it :p
Did you like it yourself ?

yeah it was the same with me, a friend pushed me into trying it, and it tasted way better than i expected.

black pudding.......drool - i know its just like artery and blood and fat and stuff but it tastes fucking gorgeous with a plate full of bacon and hashbrown (preferably with real hash, but im not fussy) and eggs and toast. to be honest ive had the full english whack breakfast about 10 times in my life - usually on holiday....doesnt say much really does it

- omelet with brown sugar
- bacon with brown sugar Yummie!!!
- bread with banana and brown sugar
(is there a pattern there???)
- bread with cheese and choco (= chocolatepaste?? dunno what that's called in english)

And I like my tea with milk too, but I prefer honey.

my aunt eats a nutella with butter under it on the slice of bread
this was the one that made me sick when saw
my mom eats watermelon with bread sometimes but it didn't effect me as I saw her eating this way since I was
o <- this small

somnium_in_tenebris said:
i dont really eat weird combinations but ive seen a belgian guy throw my wonderful carrot salad in his pasta :ill: :lol: :lol: :lol: im not pointing at anyone especially :rolleys:
haha :lol:

ah these were great times, it tasted well too :)
:lol:
if you come here in summer ill cook for you! :)

dunno about strangest food, but I've heard lots of times about my habit of putting mustard in almost any food including breakfast bread. Come on, it actually tastes something if you spice it up a bit! :yell:

pro_turku_sinappi.jpg