Strange question for Kayo Dot members (and ex-motW too)

Firedwarf

sock puppet
Oct 14, 2002
Michigan
Visit site
Do you feel like you guys are leading accomplished and successful lives?

Or at least like you're on the right track?

I'd tell you why I'm asking this but it's a long story and nobody here knows me too well and blah blah blah. And I know this is sort of a stupid question.

i feel like i personally am leading a decently successful life. but still i feel like it could be a lot better. i mean the old cliche is that if you percieve yourself to be satisfied with life then you become kind of complacent and really i don't feel that way. i am always trying to work towards bettering different aspects of my life. i mean i have a decent day job that pays me very well but at the same time i always need to remind myself that it isn't my goal to become a financial aid counselor and that it is temporarily a means to an end.

i mean i have seen alot of people at my job move on after a couple years and start to find themselves and the path they want to be on and they are all in their late 20's or close to their 30's and i am only 25 and feel like i have a grasp on where i want to go and now can maybe see the way to getting there.

Now musically speaking i do feel very fulfilled to be in motW/Kayo Dot because it has been the best learning experience because it is my first real band and it has helped me enormously in trying to develop myself musically.

i hope that answers your question.