Strange stuff at the end of CDs.

So?

The worst Iron Maiden to have is supposedly the Blaze Bayley albums, those things fucking RIP the majority of other bands material to shreds.

Originally posted by neal
its true. i really dont understand why they are so popular among metalheads.
-neal

Neal: the reason Tool are so popular with Metalheads is because they are not really metal, but they are also not soft in their sound.

They also have great depth to their songs and lyrics. Delievering great philosophical and religious ideas with their songs (like Sober, Aenema, Forty-six & 2 & Parabol/Parabola) as well as delievering hard hitting, yet flithy tracks like Stinkfist, Prison Sex & Hooker With A Penis.
But it does come down to personal taste.

I's knows soem metalhead that will not touch anything unless it's "beyond brutal" but they love Tool and other metalheads that listen to nu-metal shite but never touch Tool for anything. It just comes down to the individual person. So I's won't hold it against anyone who doesn't like them.

And Pengiun: Mer de Noms (Sea Of Names) isn't a Tool album. The name of the band is A Perfect Circle and was founded by former Nine Inch Nails guitar tech. Billy Howerdel, who then recruited Maynard James Keenan into the band as vocalist and secondary lyric writer. Howerdel wrote almost everything himself before Maynard joined. Just in case you wanted to know.

Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack

I brought up mers de noms to show that I am familiar and acknowledge Maynard and yet, still see him as a little cock faced piece of dog trash bird humping cum addict.

Tool... as for that band, Iagree that they aren't very metal, but I still think that they are a great band. And they always seem to do something w/the strange stuff at the end of CDs. Like the end of the title track of the Opiate album, that thing is hilarious! And "Disgustipated" is really weird. The first time I heard it, it totally weirded me out. There's the crickets and then some sort of radio sermon... something about the carrots and the rabbits wearing glasses:err: I guess that had something to do w/Maynard being raised a Baptist *shrugs*.

Reagardless of anyone's opinion of Tool, I'm shocked and amazed that a thread I started has made it this long!:lol: