Strange stuff at the end of CDs.

And since Slipknot were mentioned earlier, probably one of the weirdest hidden songs on any cd has to be Dogfish Rising from the mate.feed.kill.repeat album. Total lunacy!:D

Yeah, I've only done one order with them but it was correct and on time. Now if they'd only send me a new catalog...

I's amazed no one's mentioned Tool's album Undertow and the utter mindfuck that is the end of that album.

Starting with track 15 -Disgustipated (which runs into track 69 with one second tracks building up it it), if you listen after the end of the actually song (the part with the crickets chirping) and turn the volume up fairly loud, you can actually hear a man talking in the second person (saying "you woke up" and "you saw" this or that) talking about what basically ends up beind the story of killing two people in their car and then there is a click as a phone is hung up.

According to the members of Tool, that was actually a message left on their answering machine one day that totally freaked them out and so they put it on the end of Undertow so they could share it with everyone.

If you have the album, give it a listen too. It totally sends chills down your spine with that creepy voice alone.
I's think that has to be the most fucked up thing ever on the end of an album.

Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack

PS.
Undertow also runs for 66 minutes and 6 seconds.
Funny, no?

'life feeds on life .... this is necessary ... '

that's my favorite hidden bonus track, Pimp.. ...

Tool are brilliant, whether they take what they do seriously or not, there's a lot there to be analyzed, and learned..

I agree with neal 10000000000000000000%.I own lateralus and mers de noms.Tool appears to be as boring as shit rotting in the corner, actually, I would enjoying watching the shit more.

As for maynard, he aint no GOD, he's some little pussy with lyrics as repetitive as taking a piss. and his vocals are done like a fucking retard.

If I want long music, I'll whip out some Opeth, they got better........everything!