Strange...

Sympozium

Saprophyte
Sep 16, 2001
Australia
I find it strange that there is no information about the new single anywhere. I mean, there isn't a thing on either Nuclear Blast or Spinefarm site's about the new single. And the COBHC.com site doesn't really say much either.... :confused:

God, why can't you guys be a little bit more patient? The single got delayed and if there's some news about the release date i think COBHC or Spinefarm will be the first site to put it online.

Originally posted by Warheart2
God, why can't you guys be a little bit more patient? The single got delayed and if there's some news about the release date i think COBHC or Spinefarm will be the first site to put it online.

Learn to read. I wasnt saying they should hurry the fuck up. I said that there hasn't been much written about it anywhere. Advertising or anything... :rolleyes:

I think this is the right time to say that I don't like this kind of messages too. I mean this is a forum for gods sake. Fans come here to ask for info or share their opinions. But sometimes some people show up and say things like they're sick of you or your questions...how about being patient about this kind of conversations? *relieved*
*fiuh* :p