Stratovarius still alive?

Nov 12, 2002
www.metalasylum.net
15.12.2004 / Author: WebmasterStratovarius Rating: 4.72 / 5 points (36 votes) Viewed: 25643 times

To be, or not to be: that is the question.

STRATOVARIUS.COM can confirm that Timo Tolkki, Jörg Michael, Timo Kotipelto, Jari Kainulainen and Jens Johansson have all met in Helsinki this past weekend (Decemeber 9-11) for discussions and sauna.
Contrary to rumors, the band is not in New York recording. At the moment there is nothing more concrete to report. If or when there is some other news it will be posted here www.stratovarius.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man I hope these guys get their shit together, too talented to go to waste and plus they have never toured the U.S., or played Progpower.

I guess Timo found some meds that worked huh
loco.gif

Bear

Considering the quality of the last couple of albums, it might not mean all that much if they get back together. Unless the quality was strictly a result of Timo's mental issues at the time.

I am glad they are talking and trying to work this out. Nothing would make me happier than to see them together again and then come play in America. Kotipelto wants to play here band and the demand for this band would be incredible. ProgPower all the way.