Straws.

memorie&

I'd be really interested in seeing how they portray octavian/augustus. He's probably my most <3 emperor just because he was brilliant.

Octavian was politically astute, he pretty much took advantage of every situation there was and ended up as the last man standing. His legal reforms in turning the Republic to Empire were nothing short of breathtaking.

HEY DEREK

I finally found some BLUEBERRY/CRANBERRY juice that we spoke of many moons ago. I have been drinking it for the past few weeks, it's HEAVENLY!

trueblue-bluecran.jpg

TrueBlue Blueberry Juice

TrueBlue is a healthy blueberry juice available in five delicious flavors. Each glass of TrueBlue contains as much juice as 1/2 cup fresh blueberries. TrueBlue has 25&#37; fewer calories per serving than most cranberry-based juice products.

Blueberries are high in Antioxidants

According to a USDA study, blueberries are #1 in antioxidant activity - surpassing 40 common fruits and vegetables in their ability to neutralize harmful by-products called "free radicals" that can lead to cancer and other age-related diseases.

A blueberry juice kids love too

TrueBlue Blueberry Juice is all natural, without artificial flavors or colors and does not contain High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS), or Glucose-Fructose. Most other juice cocktails contain HFCS or Glucose-Fructose, which have been linked to obesity.