Street Press in Perth

Let's just say they have other priorities. About 95% of X-Press is dominated by DJ/club scene stuff, fashion, and "triple j music" things. If you're advertising I guess it's not a problem cos your money is as good as anyone's I spose, but if you're after an article or a review I wouldn't start counting your chickens.

Ha, I wasn't quite that ambitious just yet! Are there any good metal radio shows over that way?

As an aside, it's great to see another Aussie thrash band. I thought we were becoming a dying breed!

Yep... we have a show called Critical Mass on at Wed 9-11pm WST on RTR-FM (www.rtrfm.com.au - I believe they stream if you wanna listen).

If you wanna drop them a line or email or anything the contact details are:

Critical Mass Metal Radio
PO Box 235,
Greenwood, Western Australia, 6924
email: cmass@optusnet.com.au

The bloke who'll you'll be corresponding with is Glenn Dyson (ex-Choke, Pathogen) - but I'd give it a few days cos he's currently in Europe doing the festival jaunt... he gets back in Perth on Aug 26.

Always glad to help out other thrash bands... if you guys get the opportunity to come over here you could with the right local supports pull a decent crowd. Glenn Dyson is also the main local metal promoter so I'm sure whatever it is you're after, he's probably the man to best help you.