Stride!

Just for the record...

For those going to Stride's website to check them out and order their instrumental album, please note that their X-mas album is totally fucking cool as well.

Kinda jazzy...kinda proggy...good production...a very classy statement for the holidays...just oozing with style.

Just pimpin' for the band...can't wait to see them again!

Rock on!

Sub in Bobby Cayton on bass and they have an awesome Journey Tribute band as well! Escape, I believe, is the name.

They're playing tonight for those in the Houston area...................

BABS said:
Trust me guys, this band truly impressed me at the PP Pre-party a couple years back. The vocalist is really strong and the band played really well and had a lot of energy on stage.

You won't be disappointed!

You bet your sweet ass Babs!! Stride is perfection!

Bobby

I wanna offer my opinion of Stride real quick, they are PERFECTION! :)
I love those guys they are all down to earth and crazy about their music and it shows.

Bobby

Williamson said:
I wanna offer my opinion of Stride real quick, they are PERFECTION! :)
I love those guys they are all down to earth and crazy about their music and it shows.

Bobby

Bobby, I agree with you 100%. The Real Deal. Forgetaboutit was an awesome gig. See you all in Atlanta.

Mike

Thanks for the kind words from everyone about our band, we are really looking forward to the realease of our c.d. and we are really jacked about ProgPower as well. I am also excited to be hangin with my buds in Outworld while we are there. This is going to be great time............Joel Gregoire, Stride

I really like Stride. I got a promo of this last week and I'm quite impressed, very good instrumental music, some of the stuff is up there with Pagan's Mind's "Back to the Magic" duet on CE.

Joel Gregoire said:
yes, we are planning on having t-shirts this year and other merchandise.

Very cool...

I have flown the Stride flag (worn the shirt) on Saturday night at both PPIV and PPV...and it has gotten noticed each time...

Basically, when I saw the band at the PPIV pre-party, I figured the best thing I could do to offer support was to spend some $$$ at the merch table...so I picked up a CD, a shirt, and two koozies. Surprisingly, the koozies have stood the test of time...very good quality...it's good to have metal koozies...even if people don't quite know what you're holding in your hand...that just gives me the opportunity to tell them what poseurs they are...

My group is sponsoring the band this year...looking forward to the success of your PPUSA (re)appearance!

Rock on!