Stride's "Imagine" C.D. Officially Released Today

OKAY I just ordered it, and can't wait, but on another note you guys and gals have to go to stride's website www.strideonline.com and check out the video from PPVI, its hilarious. Glenn and Stride and i think members of Outworld and a bunch of fun loving folks trying the harmonize to "Lady" by Styx. It's worth going there

Hopefully we can have another like that next year, are you game?????
This time i will definetly be there

Pyramaze51 said:
OKAY I just ordered it, and can't wait, but on another note you guys and gals have to go to stride's website www.strideonline.com and check out the video from PPVI, its hilarious. Glenn and Stride and i think members of Outworld and a bunch of fun loving folks trying the harmonize to "Lady" by Styx. It's worth going there

I think it got posted literally minutes after it was recorded. Or maybe it was just a live feed...

It is easily one of the best for the year. I was greatly impressed with the positive tone.

Also, PP 6.1 was a great time regardless of how shot voices were and how drunk people were. This is one that the Granada won't forget for quite some time.

Tommy

thanks for the great feedback on our new disc! we are really enjoying seeing it do well right now and it's because of you guys for supporting us!! i know i'ts been said before, many times by many artists, but without our fans, we just wouldn't exist........thanks ya'll.................Joel

I picked it up at progpower, but took a long ass time to give it a listen. i'm definitely really impressed with the band and kind of pissed i put off listening to it... i'd like to see em again sometime sooon

...the album is in my top 10 for 2005. :worship:

It has been in heavy rotation since I picked it up at progpower... damn, I'm glad I didn't have to wait until the actual relaease date!

absolutely brilliant album, I really could go on about it, but in short - there is so much high-caliber performance in the songwirtting and musicianship, it's overwhelming.

the track "Time" is hands down the best song ever written, and the vocal interplay grabs you like meat hooks... I love it!!!!

Excellent work guys... I feel that your hard work will pay off with this release, you guys deserve it all!

Cheers!
\m/
Dustin

Dustin said:
...the album is in my top 10 for 2005. :worship:

It has been in heavy rotation since I picked it up at progpower... damn, I'm glad I didn't have to wait until the actual relaease date!

absolutely brilliant album, I really could go on about it, but in short - there is so much high-caliber performance in the songwirtting and musicianship, it's overwhelming.

the track "Time" is hands down the best song ever written, and the vocal interplay grabs you like meat hooks... I love it!!!!

Excellent work guys... I feel that your hard work will pay off with this release, you guys deserve it all!

Cheers!
\m/
Dustin

Hell yeah! I completely agree with you about Time. The vocals during the intro get me every time! These guys are a perfect blend of everything: great songwriting, uplifting lyrics, great melodies and vocals, excellent musicianship, and they know exactly when to get heavy. This album isnt leaving my rotation for a long long time...

Picked it up at PP as well. A really great CD - probably in my top 10 for this year as well.

My favorites are Imagine, Role Model (Glad they played this one live), Face the Day, and Time.

The album's a great listen all the way through - but those tracks are the stand outs for me. Between Face the Day and Time, I'm not sure which is my favorite track. I love the vocal harmonies and the vibe going in Time, but I love that piano and vocal melody at 0:37 in Face the Day, and the way the vocals change at 0:57. Well, I think Face the Day's probably my favorite track listening to it again.

A good CD - and is still fresh listening to it now. Find myself keep reaching for it every couple of weeks.

Can't wait for the 2nd CD!