Studio Bloch(shameless self promotion)

B36arin

Dec 1, 2008
Hey guys,

I do most of my work out of a studio here in The Faroe Islands called Studio Bloch, it's owned by my boss Jónas Bloch. It's not mostly metal stuff, but there are a few metal albums on the way though. Anyway, I thought I'd show you guys what it looks like.

148359_10151248481653235_269613678_n.jpg

You can check out the brochure or homepage if you're interested.

Studio Bloch brochure

http://www.studiobloch.fo

I've mostly been doing tracking on a variety of projects, but have started producing an album or two myself as well with more upcoming-ish bands. What I like most about the studio is the atmosphere and working environment - work is so much faster and more efficient than sitting at home. And the rooms sound amazing!

Let me know what you think, and if you have any feedback about the homepage/brochure then let me know!

I posted it in one of the studio threads, but we've just started promoting properly and have a new brochure, so I thought I'd make a thread :)

I remember your previous posts as well ! I think you posted videos of a live recorded female singer with just acoustic guitars, or something like that, with a whole video. Nice !

We've had clients from Norway, Denmark and Iceland so far. As well as quite a few local projects, obviously. We're hoping to appeal to clients pretty much everywhere, but haven't really started promoting the studio until now. The biggest project we've done so far is the latest album by a Norwegian band called Vamp. I assisted and did some engineering, but they brought over their own producer who also was the guy sitting in front of the desk(Espen Lind, has worked with Train, Beyoncé etc.). The last time I heard the album had sold almost six times platinum in Norway, which is insane.