Studio Diary Power Quest

The Solos are coming along nicely. Andrea is on excellent form, the new guitar tone is sounding incredible, so smooth and heavy !!!! youll just have to wait for the album. I heard the ballad today Alessio is singing with so much emotion and power, the way the song builds and flows is something really different for us this time, the Crescendo to the guitar solo will lift you off your feet and send shivers down your spine !!!

Today more Drums with Francesco

more photos and video to come

:headbang:

today Francesco was hammering out some mean double kick for the new power metal song "Galaxies Unknown" it's super fast and catchy the kind of bombastic Power Quest song you would expect, but with some nice changes in the middle.

Acoustic Guitars and backing vocals also were laid done.... we have seen a draft of the art work for "Magic Never Dies" and it looks amazing, lots of detail and a nice change from the previous "fantasy" type of album covers out there.

more to come .....

Yes ! Waitin' to see the new artwork...

I'm not sure that you guys are drinking beer? Coca is better !!! Mwahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D

Fosters , Grimbergen & Brugs rules !!!!!!!!!

@Steve.W: I'll robe you labyrinth' shirt (Sons Of Thunder). I don't have this one !!! he he

THE BASS MAN REPORTS

Have completed 6 songs so far , today i used a meaty 5 String Bass for Another World, this song is a bit different for Power Quest but sounds nice and heavy with of course a great chorus so up lifting ... got shivers down the spine playing that today ....
i tuned it down to LOW C it sounds HEAVY AS !!!

have got some great video footage which will be on a DVD coming out in JUNE 2005

http://homepage.mac.com/looseunit/Menu20.html

gyre said:
Steve, if Magic Never Dies turns out half as good as Neverworld, I'll personally come to England and treat you to a pub night if you are free. Sounds like you've got a killer in the making! :headbang:

Dude...slightly off the topic but I'm planning a short holiday to Stockholm in a few months time and was wondering if you might have any advice about cool places to hang out etc:headbang:

Symphony said:
Dude...slightly off the topic but I'm planning a short holiday to Stockholm in a few months time and was wondering if you might have any advice about cool places to hang out etc:headbang:

Man, that's about the coolest thing since sliced bread ... :Spin:

If you come here, you can stay at my place, if you'd like! Metal brothers are few and far between.

And yeah, for cool places I'd be the man too. We've got Pub Anchor, which is kinda small, but fits all your hard-rockin' needs. Then there's Debaser, which has got one of the best live scenes in Stockholm today, when it comes to rock.

Depends on what you want to do, though. Shake your booty, or just grab a few beers.