Your ideal Power Quest setlist

Temple of Fire and Edge of Time are way underrated. I would like to see Chity performs Sacred Land, he will probably do it better than Alessio did. The chorus are great with Alessio but the beginning is kinda meh for his vocals.

If I had it my way Temple of Fire would be on every setlist they ever played :) Followed closely by Far Away or Sacred Land. I personally am not sure if Chity's voice would perform ideally on those tracks but I'm extremely curious as to how it would go. Alessio's a versatile air raid siren, Chity's a mellow powerhouse.

I can see Chity doing massive justice to Sacred Land. That one should definitely go on the current setlist!

I can see Chity doing massive justice to Sacred Land. That one should definitely go on the current setlist!
I become a fan of Chity when I heard Tyranny. Forged by Fire was a killer album by Firewind. I can't wait to hear his version of Sacred Land, he will probably make it more justice than Alessio did imo. I have listened to Sacred Land several times today and can tell you that Alessio is struggling in some places in the song. He doesn't sound as powerful as on Temple of Fire and Edge of Time. I think Chity is perfect for Sacred Land. But that said, Wings of Forever and Magic Never Dies were at the peak of Alessio's career, though.

I have listened to Sacred Land several times today and can tell you that Alessio is struggling in some places in the song. He doesn't sound as powerful as on Temple of Fire and Edge of Time. I think Chity is perfect for Sacred Land. But that said, Wings of Forever and Magic Never Dies were at the peak of Alessio's career, though.

I might have to take issue with this if only on the grounds that I've never heard Alessio struggle with any song! Man has shown his range from Neverworld to Master of Illusion, the former being imo the peak of his career. Of course many Arthemis albums overlap as well (Golden Dawn/Back From the Heat) and are dangerously underrated as far as I can see. The powerfulness between the songs you mention seems pretty consistent to my ear.And though I love the man's talent to the moon and back, I wouldn't say Chity is perfect for the song, the pitch for one is kept at a much higher and, importantly, sustained level.