Tribute to Power Quest

Mar 28, 2008
We pay tribute to the mighty Power Quest and the legacy of great music they leave behind in this weeks The Rock Vows show. You can catch the show together with heartfelt tributes from two of our very own forum members here - www.themayfairmallzine.com .

Remember ... We Are The Children Of The Dream and Magic Never Dies ... so let's never give up that this is the last we'll see of our mighty heroes.

:worship:

And now I know what Dom sounds like! :lol:

I meant to contribute to this but schoolwork got in the way, argh. I completely agree with Dom's message, 100%. Great heartfelt message, Dom!

I second that, nice one Dom!

I must admit by the time I thought to myself "right, let's look into a recording a message for this Radio Show", I saw this thread.

It's probably for the best though, my voice is terrible!

Thank you, fellows. You've heard me on the Happy Birthday Steve video surely Mr Mike? And I like Kingface's accent! I used to have a more thick Mancunian accent but seem to have poshed up a bit since leaving home!

Wonderful tribute from Barry at Mayfair Mall :) Barry and Linda have been huge supporters of the Quest over the years.

Thanks for your tribute too Dom. Really appreciate the sentiment behind it, words I won't forget just like so many of the comments on the forum as well.

Steve we think the world of you and the guys we really do and we're gutted that it's come to this decision although we totally understand the reasons why this has to happen. Barry's tribute was just a small way for us (and Dom too!) to show just how much you all mean to us.

"Steve, you will always be (one) of my true heroes! (I have 3 so to speak)
Although I've only met you once, I'm glad for the times we had in Belgium and the show you guys put up not only for me put for every one of the lads and girls who came to watch the Quest shine that day.
You will always be remembered; your music and musical ability is in no doubt. Personally, I started listening to Dragonforce at the age of 11, but after finding love with the Quest, there has been no way back.
Wherever you go, I'll be there to support you. It's always sad when this happens, but in all the bad,

It's been a pleasure and an honor to be here. That goes for all the other fans too. At times in need of comfort, I've always come to Power Quest!"

Now with all the hard stuff out of the way; I found it more easy typing, although I would like to give a personal message with my mic. (maybe I'll do it now?)