Studio diet?

Parka Dez

Jun 30, 2009
Wasn't sure where to put this, but I thought I would ask what peoples diets are like when staying in the studio for quite a few hours/days at a time.

Im currently renting a space with no real kitchen facilities, so Im either bringing in food or getting take out. I don't like getting take out very often as it is expensive and quite unhealthy. Just wondering if there were any advice anyone had to offer in terms of diet when working in the studio.

Im thinking dried fruits, nuts and salads, but Im sure it will get tiresome at some point.

Cheers

Dez

i eat so much cream of tomato soup its astonishing. Keeps forever, tastes good, cheap and can be eaten hot or cold

i dont work in a studio or anything but when I record, I forget to eat. I'll go the entire day without eating until dinner.

in some cases I also eat less in the studio..
but the problem is when the band is bringing back 3 bags of mcdonalds every day. you can only smell it for so long before adding to the order.

I remember the last tracking session, fucking awful... We had 10 days reserved for tracking and I had 5 dentist appointments during that time, which meant that I couldn't eat or drink anything for fucking 6 of those days and the guys drank 14 cases of beer during that time. And my mouth smelled and tasted like shit for a month because they pulled out one of my tooth that had a rapidly growing karies all over it...

from this:
hammasrikki.jpg

to this:
poistettu_hammas.jpg

in 3 months