Studio happenings...

Vincenzo

Jan 7, 2007
Just got back from a VERY nice session at the studio. We were there for almost 12 hours today! We got some great video that I will work on getting up here. For now, you can check out my photobucket for some pictures! Shit is sounding AWESOME. We may even be finished with guitars and bass this month. If not this month, then February for sure. Then it's just vocals and mixing, then mastering! I am so freaking excited! The thing I am most worried about right now is the layout of the CD (ie, artwork and junk like that) - and if that's all we have to worry about, then shit is going good!

We head back in 2 weeks from today. :headbang:

p.s. There are a few quick video clips I took with my digital camera in the photobucket too.

This Sunday's session at the Studio has been moved up. We are going to start the day at 11am instead of 1pm. This is both so we can all get out earlier (work the next day) and so we can hit up the Rusty Nail's radio show Sunday night, to promote our gig on 2/10.

Oh and I just finished throwing this together...

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
We are back in the studio this Friday from 5pm untill probably rather late. Dave and Matt are gonna be tackeling some shit. I will be there to provide comic relief and possibly get drunk?

Sweet! I think Matt is going to try and be knocking out some leads, so, I'm sure there will be much Caione funniness going on!