Consolidated 'STENCH' Album Status Thread

the new album is on the way... drums n guitars done... bass in progress... vocals at the end of july. keys sometime in that general span... recording should be done some time in august, release probably in september

Thanks Keyboard dude, lol. I'm looking forward to it. Thanks for like talking to me and stuff dude, lol. Most bands would just kinda blow my questions of or something, What influences the new album? whats the genre? still Goblin Metal, i hope? lol maybe deathcoreeeee?

We got a bunch of sweet photos and behind-the-scenes video. After we finish with the main recording nonsense, I'll put up more studio diaries. We've got enough for a DVD.

-Tim

P.S. We did vocals for 9 songs last night. 3 left for tonight and a bunch of overdubs.

deathcore is fucking gay

to be honest, Born of Osiris, Whitechapel, Veil of Maya... I love these bands, and I know we all love death core (in Nekrogoblikon). That being said, Stench is still goblin metal. We will always play goblin metal. If I had to slice it up, I'd say we sound like In Flames, Bodom, Stratovarius, Sonata Arctica, Black Dahlia Murder, Born of Osiris, tiny bit of Finntroll, Maiden, some more proggy stuff, and then just us.

it's a pretty refreshing combination though.

And sorry the album is taking so fuckin' long. We're all full time students/workers so it's tough. Hopefully somebody with tons of money will hear this release, love it, and pay us to do it. Then we could be a "real" band who doesn't have to patch together an album over hella time.

Until then though, this breed of metal will still give you a unique fix.

i'll use it to buy some fuel and burn your house down, thereby invalidating your millions. TAKE THAT SON

when i become a millionare ill throw a nickle your way vondoom

wow i never noticed but your avatar is my favorite album of all time.