A special bit of news for all you forum people.

NekrogoblinTim

Your skin is mine.
These are the songs which we are currently working on for the next album:

• The Bog (90% written, drums worked out, guitars recorded, lyrics 75% written)
  • Prince Of The Land Of Stench (100% written, drums finished, scratch guitars recorded, needs lyrics)
  • Return To The Sky (From Whence You Came) (100% written, drums finished, guitars recorded, keys recorded, needs lyrics)
  • Nekropolis (60% written)

Discuss.
-Timbus

haahaa, im liking the word choice for the names mate, any ideas for album title at all?? maybe you should get suggestions on here and do a poll?? i dunno, this is just one of my bullshit rants lol. looking forward to it :headbang:

Awesome news , can't wait to hear them. Sweet choice song names to. I agree with the ensiferum cover for goblin's dance, that would be kickass:kickass:

These are the songs which we are currently working on for the next album:

• The Bog (90% written, drums worked out, guitars recorded, lyrics 75% written)
  • Prince Of The Land Of Stench (100% written, drums finished, scratch guitars recorded, needs lyrics)
  • Return To The Sky (From Whence You Came) (100% written, drums finished, guitars recorded, keys recorded, needs lyrics)
  • Nekropolis (60% written)

Discuss.
-Timbus

Just out of curiosity...what about a personal song?

What i mean, is why not hold some sort of contest in which you give out the song of yoru choice on myspace for download, (by link, not by the music player. that way sucks ass) and then have people listen to it. Then they make up lyrics about goblins and what not doing their thing, WITH, the theme of the song being the title that you've already created. ......i don't knwo it's just an idea.

but i got it from the fact that you said two of yoru songs, "need lyrics". Let your fans do your work for you and see how it goes. And who ever gets it the best and makes it fit with the music...coudl get their lyrics put into the song and have that song dedicated to them (on disk, not recorded, but written).

Though, like i said, its just an idea.

As far as letting fans contribute... I dunno, I always think stuff like that kinda undermines the writing process... Whether it's for us, or any other band really. I don't deny that something cool might come out, but it also says like "oh hey, we're out of ideas/lazy, so why don't you guys do the work for us?". The other part of it is like, would you rather hear something we wrote, or something some fan wrote?

When I said "needs vocals" above, I meant more like, we need to get around to writing them ;). Also, "Return to the Sky" is 95% finished. It needs some more vocal work and mixing work, but it's pretty much done.

Keep it goblin.
-Tim

of course i could always just write a different song that wouldn't be on any albums and we could do that type of thing