Studio report #2

Mar 14, 2002
Malmö
www.skyfireonline.net
Helloooo again!

After three days of neverending recording/rehearsing/experimenting this is what we've accomplished.

One song is almost completed and goes under the working name 'Memories' (will be changed...). Some minor details are left to do but the main stuff is there.. bass, guitar, keys, vocals and drums. The resulting sound is AWESOME! You can expect a much more heavy production than TD. Guitar, bass and drums together hits you right in the face. Henke's voice is better than ever and he is screaming his lungs out :)

Jocke has finished the drums on 3 other songs. Since we didn't rehearse anything at all before we entered the studio it feels great to be right on schedule!

Martin hasn't arrived yet so we're standing by with the songs he has written.

Other than that we have eaten a lot of pasta, watched a couple of movies, played some Dreamcast and slept a little.

Over and out!

/Jonas :headbang:

:lol: Beautiful Jonas. It took my band about a year to finish recording 8 songs..and you're already done with one on your second cd. :D I hope the rest fall in place as well (and as quickly) as this one did.

Good Jonas!!!! I'm dying to hear that first song you recorded....

I want to have a special cd: Skyfire vs. Marduk, Henke against Legion, a match for lungs' death ;)

:headbang: Great great fuckin news, sounds like Martin will be ther come early next week tho, so good luck and enjoy the coming weeks guys! :)