Studio Update 2 - Evile with a lucky fan

Every time somebody bring Thrash Metal up I mention you guys. Cant stop telling people about you!. Oh and Harmonies flick my switch too.

I'm turbo hyper ultra mega power excited (cookeis for thr reference)

DO we get an album art/song preview soon or is that wishful thinking?

EDIT: As for the Ask Evile thing, that was a blood marvelous idea. Sorry to throw so many questions at you Matt, but its one of those things that not many bands do nowadays. Tried to keep questions interesting for you haha.

I guess we could all... you know...

And ive just read about you getting vocal coaching from talina. Mike Pilat gave me her number last year and ive been meaning to get in contact but the lessons seem a lot. And id be nervous with going!

Expect a track listing/artwork release sometime, but not yet.

Talena is brilliant, it is expensive yeah but it is worth it, you learn a lot from coaching. I was pretty nervous as well but it's one of those things where you basically HAVE TO look like a spanner for a bit before you don't care anymore and just get into it, then it's brilliant!! I'm going to go back to her for more lessons when i can afford it.

Nah smoking wont really damage your singing, it certainly doesnt help, but it might add more character.... kelly jones voice is the way it is because hes a massive drinker/smoker... and he has a really distinctive voice.

I think Araya made a very good job back in the day and set the vocals really intelligent and informatively, but to many singers copied his style over the years. An own unique style is essential for a emerging band and I'm really excited about your new stuff :headbang: