Stuff I anxiously await

OfSinsAndShred said:
Soul of Ice - You like Jet, too? I was pretty skeptical until my bro made me listen to a bunch of their CD... They are one ass-kickin' band!

Anyway, things I'm waiting for:
New Symphony X.
New Rhapsody.
DT Live DVD - I haven't listened to them much lately, but it has a bunch of I&W on it, so it'll rule.
New Antithesis - 'sgonna rock!
Hell yeah I like em. "You look so fine, I really wanna make you mine" lol. The band has an awesome old feeling to them that reminds me of a bit of a modern day AC/DC

Oh, and do you know...is Sean singing on the new Antithesis album (is it still called Halo Noose?) or do they have a new singer dude?

Soul of Ice said:
Oh, and do you know...is Sean singing on the new Antithesis album (is it still called Halo Noose?) or do they have a new singer dude?
They have a new singer, Matt..his wife is a regular here, actually. I'm sure Sean will still do some vocals, but he doesn't have to do them all now.

Lady of the Oracle said:
They have a new singer, Matt..his wife is a regular here, actually. I'm sure Sean will still do some vocals, but he doesn't have to do them all now.
And even though I've only seen them once with Matt, I must say I can't wait to hear him on the album! I think they played some new stuff when they opened for Yngwie, and it sounded great, too. I figured it would be hard to top tunes like Consequence, but damn.

I'm pretty sure the new Megadeth is called "The System has Failed". Definitely awaiting that along with Resident Evil 4, and of course the Symphonyx FC disc.

Soul of Ice said:
Quite a number of new music I am waiting for.

Dead Soul Tribe's "The January Tree"
Fates Warning (out in the fall)
Megadeth
Evanescence (she sings so beautifully)
and as always Ark

Stuff I want

Orphaned Land
Jet (hey its cool)
Evergrey (new cd)
Anthrax DVD
Manowar DVD

um, Thats all I can think of now. What are you waiting for?

Symphony X, Sonata Arctica "Reckoning Night", and the new Maiden DVD :worship: