jdelpi

Imported Killer
Lone Justice with John Bush

Destroyer
Exit
Friggin' in the Riggin'
Grunt & Click
I am the Law ('91 version)
I am the Law (live from the I am the Law 7" white vinyl and red vinyl)
Looking Down the Barrel of a Gun
Love Her All I Can
Madhouse (live from the I am the Law 7" white vinyl and red vinyl)
Next To You
No Time This Time
Phantom Lord
Poison My Eyes
Remember Tomorrow
Room For One More (live from the European Hy Pro Glow CD single)
She
Watchin' You
We're a Happy Family
Who Put This Together

They need to have a large booklet with a band biography and a band tree. (Written by Infernal Keith and me...haha)

There should do the live DVD separate from the box set.
There should be at least one DVD in the box set. It can compile television appearances as long as that is not costly. If that costs a lot to include, screw it. There's got to be pro-shot video that can be included and amateur stuff worthy of release.

They could redo a few more songs with John besides Lone Justice, like I am the Law, Be All, End all, Metal Thrashing Mad and Bring the Noise (???).

I'd also like to at least hear a few demos of songs that never made it to albums, like "Burning In Water" from Volume 8 sessions.

I want a Notman bobble-head too.

John's audition would be fun to hear.

a CD with all their cover tunes on there, like London which i still haven't heard. and that radiohead one, and the queen one...didn't they do a suicidal tendencies cover too??

They could easily add two CDs of just unreleased stuff, B-sides, and stuff from soundtracks. Hell, I'd be more than happy with the list above... I Am The Law '91 is the only song on it that I haven't heard yet!

BTW, Bud E. Luvbomb & Satan's Lounge Band cracks me up...

max said:
a CD with all their cover tunes on there, like London which i still haven't heard. and that radiohead one, and the queen one...didn't they do a suicidal tendencies cover too??

Good call, I forgot to list that ST one.
They played "War Inside My Head" live with Joey. I have a decent recording of it.
Radiohead cover will be on Vol. 8 re-issue. Queen cover only had John and Scott, so it's not Anthrax.
London yeah. I always forget which were included on the SOWN re-issue.

I really hope they put some thought into this and release some rare shit...like that Hendrix one with all the live and unreleased stuff. I really hate it when bands have a boxed set and all it contains is every studio song.

If they're putting it in an actual box (like the misfits coffin box) they should throw a Notman in there.

And a bandana, but only because I need one and can't find one.

Justin-
Your list is similar to the one I e-mailed to Charlie. I sent him that list that Jacowboy (sp?) put up on the other board.
I've still never heard "Who Put This Together" nor "Bud E. Love Bomb..."

I think Charlie wants input/ideas.........

ThraxDude said:
Justin-
Your list is similar to the one I e-mailed to Charlie. I sent him that list that Jacowboy (sp?) put up on the other board.
I've still never heard "Who Put This Together" nor "Bud E. Love Bomb..."

I think Charlie wants input/ideas.........

who put this together is good for the diehard fans,the mix is pretty cool,i have it on lp,it has got the time and who put this togehter on it,cover is shaped like a clock!

i would also like to add that they really need to dig sum stuff outta the anthrax vault there is fuck all point in realeasing all those common b sides + cover songs that jdelpi mentioned,most people already have that shit,only hardcore anthrax fans are going to buy this so lets get some rare stuff on there,i think a dvd live performance+live cd,a few interviews,backstage stuff etc plus any new video clips they have.

No, I think that having Bush performing some older classics on the Box Set is a good idea, & yeah Be All, End All would sound cool.

mrthrax said:
i think belladonna does those songs justice enough,why try to capture past glories,its an insult to bush,live yes studio no!

You have not really heard "Be All, End All" until you have heard it with Bush. Of course, that makes sense that you haven't heard it since you live in Australia and they didn't play it with Bush until 2000.

I don't think it's trying to capture past glories. It's more a case of doing those songs the right way.

max said:

Pity you haven't heard London, coz it kicks ass. The Bends as well! I haven't heard the Queen one too :(

mrthrax said:
i would also like to add that they really need to dig sum stuff outta the anthrax vault there is fuck all point in realeasing all those common b sides + cover songs that jdelpi mentioned,most people already have that shit,only hardcore anthrax fans are going to buy this so lets get some rare stuff on there,i think a dvd live performance+live cd,a few interviews,backstage stuff etc plus any new video clips they have.

I agree with that....I own the originals of every single B-side and non-album track mentioned in this thread. I want stuff I don't already have.