Stupid places you've vomited?

Visiting Canberra for the first time, the night before Metal for the Brain I went out with a few mates to a bar accross from the motel I was staying in. Not sure how many I downed that night, but I know I was about $120 poorer the next day, and the nuts were free. I also hadn't eaten that day except for a sandwhich on the plane. So after arriving back in my room (which was a shared acommodation, communal bathroom down the hall) after the night's activities, and maybe catching 20 minutes sleep, I woke up - throwing up. All over myself, my bed, eventually jumping down and throwing up all over the closet and carpet. I guess I must've splashed some water across the room, changed my sheets and gotten back into bed, because in the morning there was not a sign of it to be seen aside from a couple of small brownish streaks across the closet door, which was easily removed. I guess I was lucky I'd eaten nothing, because all I'd thrown up was beer and nuts, which evaporated quickly and no-one ever knew.

In bed while sleeping. I am glad I am still alive.

Also next to a bardisk. I'm glad noone saw so I didn't get thrown out.

Marksveld said:
I've always heard this- infact, I've often seen this... but after last night, I have come to the conclusion that I am immune to the weed/beer sickness. I have never had a hangover either...

I too have never had a hangover, even when I've been utterly wrecked, being sick everywhere etc. Weird.

One Inch Man said:
Got REALLY REALLY REALLY high with 2 friends one day, so high that we started making weird sounds in sequence, and the one dude thought we were speaking in some language he didn't know, so kept yelling SPEAK ENGLISH!!! to us, very frightened. Then he started rocking back and forth, moaning, and we thought he was imitating "a monkey fucking a football fucking a monkey" as my unsick friend put it. Then BOOM he horks everywhere, we get up and run away, scared of this gross horking monster, and he continues to puke. Made a gigantic pile that was so disgusting I had to get a picture of it, and I did. :tickled: [\QUOTE]

Haha! This totally refreshed my memory of the time I got really really fucking high with my friends (I felt like I was vibrating, every sensation was echoing like 30 fucking times). When we got to my friends house his mom brought us beer stines of fruit punch and a huge tray of munchies (pizza, nachos, perogies, and something else). I immediatly (as everytime she does this), got up, hugged her and said "I love you bryan's mom". haha. When she'd left, I grabbed a peice of pizza, took one bite, had barely swallowed it when i thought I was gonna puke, sprinted to the bathroom, puked in the crapper, flushed. Then came back and continued eating. Was awesome.... as was the "stoned Absu".

Haddsie's purse :lol:

old story, but....

I collect all my spare change and go to the Oktoberfest with my best friend, Kelly. She's hot but I know her so well I don't even try to nail it because I know what she's looking for in a guy and I'm not it.

We drink liters of nutritious, delicious O-fest beer....mmmm...we stagger off to the streetcar stop to catch a ride home, and we both hurl in the back of the streetcar....for some reason that unleashes the fookin passion and we're making out like crazy, both of us with barf breath...but when you both have that, it negates the effect. we got back to her apartment and passed out, no sex :)
she ended up marrying a bomber pilot.

we still keep in touch...there's something about multiple barfing tongue kissing that establishes a life-long bond