Stupid places you've taken a pee while drunk!

dill_the_devil said:
Walking backwards along a road at the middle of the night, pissing a trail down the street. You'd be surprised how much coordination that shit takes sober, let alone after a night on the Aftershocks...
oh no, cthulhu + beer + walking backwards = one bruised-up motherfucker

Last night I made love to a bong and had about 13 shots of whisky... the last thing I remember, I was virtually crawling up the stairs to get to my room. I woke up at 4AM this morning, no idea what the fuck is going on, totally covered in piss.

But wait, there's more- apparently I still had the fortitude to choke it before I passed out. (I will not give the details concerning how I found this out, but let me assure you that nothing dirty happened. She said she was 20.)

uhhh...dudes, why it is funny to piss on public property? why is it funny to intoxicate yourself to the point where you can't properly function? what exactly is funny about urinating in the first place?
i've read every entry here and i have a couple questions: how many of you offensive-pissers have ever done so in front of people who could kick your ass for doing it? how many of those actually stood up to said ass-kickers? how many got your ass kicked for doing something rude, obnoxious, and childish?

Marksveld said:
That's pretty much why I like to get messed up in my own house... so nothing can go really wrong.
haha! true. but, why would you want to fuck yourself up so bad? i CAN'T STAND how i feel after getting blasted. it's so sickening. not only that, drunkness is only fun to a point. eventually you have to stop, or keep drinking, which ultimately leads to blastedness.

dorian gray said:
haha! true. but, why would you want to fuck yourself up so bad? i CAN'T STAND how i feel after getting blasted. it's so sickening. not only that, drunkness is only fun to a point. eventually you have to stop, or keep drinking, which ultimately leads to blastedness.

Yes, this is true. Usually I don't like to get as tanked as I was last night. When I am in for a night of intoxication, I really time everything out perfectly. If I'm drinking or smoking or whatever, I will take small doses over a long amount of time. This way, I never get to a point where I have had "too much"- I get to stop before it happens! Last night was special I guess, I felt great the entire time and woke up this morning feeling only a little bit dizzy.

dorian gray said:
uhhh...dudes, why it is funny to piss on public property? why is it funny to intoxicate yourself to the point where you can't properly function? what exactly is funny about urinating in the first place?
i've read every entry here and i have a couple questions: how many of you offensive-pissers have ever done so in front of people who could kick your ass for doing it? how many of those actually stood up to said ass-kickers? how many got your ass kicked for doing something rude, obnoxious, and childish?

Because its funny, if you don't get the humor then you just dont' get it.

Also, being drunk is fun, being VERY drunk is also fun.

And "can't properly" function is a little vague, as im functioning fine and great, but I guess it isn't "proper" to be hanging on to my mates, talking my ass off, having a great time, enjoying life (i do when im sober to, dont' worry), partying, hitting on chicks, getting laid, bangin my FUCKING head, listening to metal, wearing leather, killing posers, snapping kegs in half (with one hand) etc etc.

And of fucking course we have all probobly been in fights/fought/got ass's kicked/kicked ass's/made friends/punched friends/passed out/puked/pissed in weird places well drunk.

KILL TULLY said:
And of fucking course we have all probobly been in fights/fought/got ass's kicked/kicked ass's/made friends/punched friends/passed out/puked/pissed in weird places well drunk.

Amen.

Sent out invitations for my "coming back to home" camping trip, but sent me an email about it saying "dont' pass out on me while I'm fucking this time, k?" I'd forgotten about that one, haha. fuck i love camping.

dorian gray said:

I've been chlidish, rude and offensive all my life and never had my ass kicked once. With that in mind I shall shall assume that no one else is bothered and I shall continue as I was. :)

countless time in front of people who could kick my ass... but usually a quick (though slurred) wit has saved me. And a few times I've been pounded senseless... then again, i've been pounded senseless for no reason whatsoever. So, meh. It's no different either way, except the drinking is a "recreation enhancement".

I've never gotten my ass kicked, except in Death Matches with friends or something. I've been in very few fights though (like 1 maybe, and it turned into a series chokeholds until my friend calmed down and I let him go :tickled: ). I don't purposely try and piss people off though, I'm just not that type of dude.

Anytime I do something dumb enough to warrant a beatdown, I'm generally bigger and crazier than the dude that wants to kill me, so they just sorta back down and deal with it. :loco:

i've never been in a serious fight, for whatever reason...i'm 6'5", 190 so maybe that has something to do with it :p
but i can't fight worth a shit, i'd get my ass kicked regardless of my massive height/weight advantage

dorian gray said:

Because it just is.

i've read every entry here and i have a couple questions: how many of you offensive-pissers have ever done so in front of people who could kick your ass for doing it?

I think that's self-explanatory. You seem a bit dim :loco:

I have no real stories to contribute to this one, except one that's kinda similar to Max's from last night but even worse 'cause I puked all over the place too, but let's leave that one alone.

IMG_0057.jpg

Suffice to say, beer and hot cheetos do not mix. This stain is testament to such.

Wow, wrong thread completely. I bet you all thought I had killer bladder/kidney problems. :yuk: