stupid teens and their gay black metal videos.

horrendously unfunny

the best black metal parody was done by immortal in the call of the wintermoon video, its pretty obvious they didnt take that seriously at all so i dont know why people constantly feel the need to "make fun" of black metal

polarity3 said:
the best black metal parody was done by immortal in the call of the wintermoon video, its pretty obvious they didnt take that seriously at all so i dont know why people constantly feel the need to "make fun" of black metal

you'd mock the grim'st kvlt'st most frostbitten-snowbunnies'st work of darkness and pointy hat wearing ever to be birthed from lord satan's anus?

---

be gone, o untrVe one.

polarity3 said:
horrendously unfunny

I want a link to that video.

What happened to intelligent satire? Like writing an opera or something? Hmmm? Now any idiot with a video camera thinks they're..........someone. Intellectual. Who makes satire. I don't know.