Stupid

the_joy_of_grief

weak light
Jan 23, 2002
Paramaribo
www.escapetheday.tk
Here's something really stupid. I was over at a friend's place, we downloaded some music and he said I had to listen to Type O Negative's cover version of "Hit me baby one more time" that he had downloaded from Kazaa. I had no idea that Type O had done a cover version of that song, but anyway, it sounded cool, so he turned it on and got all excited about it. But that song was actually not a cover version, it was THE ORIGINAL BRITNEY SPEARS VERSION, ONLY SLOWED DOWN!!! However, he didn't want to believe it. I had a hard time convincing him that this was not Pete Steele singing. Only after we had listened to the whole damn song, he figured that it was actually the original version...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So don't even waste your time downloading that song...

:lol:
I wouldn't waste my time on a bitney spears cover, regardless of who made it... only because the words "hit me baby one more time", sung in a pure death metal voice, would destroy my days and haunt my nights... :D

Hehe, that sounds kinda funny, I think I will download it now....,
And I can`t believe that your friend thought that a slowdowned Britney Spears sounds just like Pete Steele :lol:

Is this "friend" of yours sitting in front of a pc at the moment by any chance? Is he reading this? Is his nick the joy of grief by any chance? eh?

Is this "friend" of yours sitting in front of a pc at the moment by any chance? Is he reading this? Is his nick the joy of grief by any chance? eh?

Believe me, if I had been that person I wouldn't be embarassed to admit it. But actually, I just made up that story so that I could start a thread. The whole thing has never really happened. I'm a show-off.