Stupidity is entertaining...

dill_the_devil

OneMetal.com Music Editor
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=185132&page=1&pp=10

This thread in the Katatonia forum is great... apart from the fact that the original poster is asking the most obvious question ever, when people start saying that he owns a defective version of the CD and should get a replacement, all the gullible fucktards start going cross-eyed and brain-melted...

Especially when Jonas and Blakkheim explained several times that it cuts off intentionally :| "Omerta" is a great song though, easily the best from Viva Emptiness.

haha....wow that's prttyy..... sutpid...... .. I never know "WHY" peole..... .tpye liek...... that.... it's like TYPING WITH "your" ......... nutsack.......?

That guy's classic! Weird thing is, he's actually got a good voice and plays guitar pretty damn well! People ask him why he types like that, it just doesn't seem to go anywhere. I don't see why people don't just shut up about it. If someone had a problem with the way you typed, would you do anything but tell them to fuck off? It's only the internet, after all.

i'm gonna......start writin... .... "REVIEWS" lkke thaht....... becaue I thikn....... taht ti would get <<RoyAL carNAge>>>?>?/ more .. .ablabell "support" .....!!!!!!!!//41/41

I'm pretty sure the guy does it deliberately. Sometimes it seems like he lets the mask slip a bit... that bastard :p He does quite a good Akerfeldt impersonation on those Opeth covers he's worked on.