gossip about one of our fellow posters...Read and get jealous ;)

Melancholia

Eternal daydreamer
May 25, 2001
Ved Buens Ende
well well....this morning i went to Athens to get my ticket for the upcoming Opeth gig :)hotjump: )...... having read in another thread here that sth is wrong with the ticket,some guy,Oriion, in this thread http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=57223&pagenumber=2
had posted that in the middle of the ticket there is the typical Opeth "o" with some people insice,who are not really Opeth,also a woman between them..... So when i arrived in the place where i would get my ticket i check a poster and :eek: :eek: :eek: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got shocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it was Anders Nordin,Mikael Åkerfeldt and.......

HEARSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
actually it is part of the second pic in the OpethBoardMembers Picture page!!!

hehe Hearsie I have your mug on my Opeth ticket!!!!!!!!!!you will become famous down here :p
mmmmm i guess now you must feel like the proudest Opeth fan ever ;)

damn,i have no clue....how the hell did the Didi music people come across this pic???

damn!
I wish I ever was on a ticket
a friend of mine got a pic of me and him on the brujeria website like 2 years ago but under the rating: geeks of the week(there was a brujeria poster on the back,he was playing PSX and I was reading)

I was just thinking, if Thales do actually get some success in the metal world, that could become quite a collectors item!

That's nuts!
Damn Hearse, that crazy mofo! Does he get money or something for them using his pic? Or at least a free ticket to a show?! And backstage passes???

If anyone has a ticket, scan it in so we can see what the pic looks like.

(Don't scan the whole thing - should probably cut off a side or something so it doesn't look like we're trying to make fakes)