subliminal messages... you guys knew this right?

foulwing

Baphomet's Messiah
Jan 31, 2004
on the end of "by the pain i see in others" from deliverance..you can hear like some jewish chanting or whatever.. if you reverse that its the clean vocals from Master's Apprentices.. im still trying to figure out what in the beggining of demon of the fall.. sound like some fast black metal...

foulwing said:
on the end of "by the pain i see in others" from deliverance..you can hear like some jewish chanting or whatever.. if you reverse that its the clean vocals from Master's Apprentices.. im still trying to figure out what in the beggining of demon of the fall.. sound like some fast black metal...
FAQ

hwo do i get to the FAQ?

and jewish .. muslim.. christian.. same superstitious lame people.

Mmm, that's the trouble with stickied notices... people adapt to seeing the same thing at the top of the screen, that it doesn't even register on their sensors. This proved true when I unstickied Mark's MP3 thread... It hadn't got a reply in a few months, yet when unstickied, it was almost hot topic.

Anyhow, if somebody could tell me which song (Mayhem?) that is at the start of Demon, I'd be grateful. It needs to go on the FAQ.

wasnt this on another older thread? (about the intro to demon)

i dont think it was mayhem though.

What I've always wondered if anybody knows is, during the scream in "Karma", it sounds like there are words being said. Has anybody ever figured out what's being said?

No, I don't have AIM, and to be honest it's been ages since I saw the big lebowski and don't actually remember a lot of it. Just kinda made it my username on a whim.