Such a thing as too much Music?

Southy

Proud Brisbane Metaller
Jul 28, 2001
Brisbane,Australia
Visit site
Can ya get too much music?? i mean this mornig i had sooo much bloody trouble deciding what i was gonna play...just because i wanna listen to one of the new albums i got, problem is i got 8 of them :headbang:...so anyway do you guys think ya can get too much of a good thing in the shape of new CD's?

No way in hell can that ever happen.I have been known to purschase 20 cd's in one go...mind you they got stolen along with the rest of my cd's a day later.
There is no such thing as too much music...don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise.:D

I tend to buy about 3-4 albums at a time, any more then that and i forget that i've bought one and it stays on my shelf for months until someone asks to borrow it and says "whats it like?", i merely shrug and await the look of disgust.

I often go record shopping and buy about 8 records in one go and when I get home I wanna listen to ALL of them but I know I have to wait 45 minutes for the firts to finish to get onto the next and I'm in hell, I don't know what to do haha. So I usually skim through them all because I'm impatient. Then I put them all on properly later.

Good work! One of the all time greatest ever albums! :headbang:

Which one did you get?? The one with their faces on the cover or the gatefold one just with the shiny pentagram?

You got it for 10 bucks now shit , I paid $10.99 back when it was first released by mail order from palings music in sydney , backwards inflation..........

I know it's bullshit, new vinyl's cost more than cd's ussually to,but still,i just keep going back for more, sure you can't play them in the car,but they are much much cooler.