SUGAR TITS

Dr.TEETH

Sep 11, 2005
Home > News & Opinion > National News > Around the Nation

E-mail article Printable version Most popular
Red-faced Mel sorry for rant
By Jessica Fargen
Sunday, July 30, 2006 - Updated: Jul 31, 2006 12:59 AM EST

Ashamed Aussie alcoholic Mel Gibson admitted yesterday he was “completely out of control” after a drunken-driving arrest during which he allegedly spewed anti-Semitic slurs and called a female deputy “sugar tits.”

“(Expletive) Jews . . . The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world,” the Oscar winner told sheriff’s deputies, according to TMZ.com, which claimed to have a four-page report on the arrest.

Gibson in a statement yesterday said his comments to cops after his arrest Friday in Malibu, Calif., were “things that I do not believe to be true and which are despicable.”

“I disgraced myself and my family with my behavior and for that I am truly sorry. I have battled with the disease of alcoholism for all of my adult life and profoundly regret my horrific relapse,” according to the statement. “I feel fortunate that I was apprehended before I caused injury to any other person.”

Gibson, 50, was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence Friday at 2:30 a.m. after police clocked his Lexus doing 87 mph in a 45-mph zone on the winding Pacific Coast Highway.

Gibson’s blood alcohol content was 0.12, a Los Angeles County Sheriff’s spokesman said. The limit in California is 0.08.

Most shocking among the allegations is Gibson’s tirade against Jews. His 2004 “The Passion of the Christ” drew religious rage and sparked protests from Catholics and Jews.

Gibson, who starred as a casanova in the 2000 movie “What Women Want,” allegedly called a woman deputy “sugar tits” after his arrest, according to TMZ.com. He also smashed a police phone and told the deputy who arrested him he’d “(expletive)” him, TMZ.com reported. TMZ.com also reported that the sheriff’s department originally doctored the arrest report to
protect Gibson.

LOL @ sugar tits

Mel said SUGAR TITS! That totally rules!

Yeh, nobody seems to care that Mad Max was stewed to the gills and out to commit motorist mayhem. No, haven't heard a bit about that.

Ohhh, but this Anti-themitithm is what's really important. Time for PAYBACK ever since the Joos' accusations of Anti-themitithm in his film THE PASSION crapped out. That's right, Sugar Tits. Your dignity can be flushed down the shitter by a famous drunkard, but Brighton Beach forbid a blitzed alcoholic mention the word "JOO" in public...

Looks like RIGGS is fucked!

Jurched

Yeah, Riggs is really on the line this time. DUI, he´s too old for that shit but I hope Glover and Wells will back him up.

I wonder if Gibson yelled "FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOM!" when the cops released him?