Novembers Doom song on Johnny Orlando's top 20 for 2009

Mar 5, 2009
There is some stuff I've never heard of on this list but Novembers Doom comes in with a top 5 song (from www.jojarms.com)

20 - Rusty Eye - “Somnambulist Possession” off of “Possessor”

19 - Lamb of God - “Contractor” off of “Wrath”

18 - Daath - “Day of Endless Light” off of “The Concealers”

17- Korpiklaani - “Bring Us Pints of Beer” off of “Karkelo”

16 - Cannibal Corpse - “A Cauldron of Hate” off of “Evisceration Plague”

15 – Warbringer - “Forgotten Dead” off of “Waking into Nightmares”

14 - Nile - “Utterances of the Crawling Dead” off of “Those Whom The Gods Detest”

13 - 3 Inches of Blood - “At the Foot of the Great Glacier” off of “Here Waits Thy Doom.”

12 - Kreator - “Destroy What Destroys You” off of “Hordes of Chaos”

11 - Behemoth - “The Seed Ov I” off of “Evangelion”

10 - Municipal Waste - “Relentless Threat” off of “Massive Aggressive”

9 - Immortal - “Hordes of War” off of “All Shall Fall.”

8 – Hatebreed - “In Ashes They Shall Reap” off of “Hatebreed”

7 – Skeletonwitch - “Stand Fight and Die” off of “Breathing the Fire”

6 - Dying Fetus - “Shepherd’s Commandment” off of “Descend Into Depravity”

5 - Novembers Doom - “Into Night's Requiem Infernal” off of their album of the same name

4 - Jungle Rot - “Invincible Force” (Destruction cover) off of “What Horrors Await”

3 - Hatebreed - “Every Lasting Scar” – “Hatebreed”

2 - Dagon - “Into the North” off of “Terraphobic”

1 – Mastodon - “The Last Baron” off of “Crack the Skye”

Who the hell is Johnny Orlando?
Anyhow,any exposure is good exposure!
Well done.

Interesting pick.
When we discuss our favs from INRI, the title track usually is not mentioned,but it is indeed a solid lead off track to the album, and a solid lead off track to the live set.

Who the hell is Johnny Orlando?
Anyhow,any exposure is good exposure!
Well done.

Interesting pick.
When we discuss our favs from INRI, the title track usually is not mentioned,but it is indeed a solid lead off track to the album, and a solid lead off track to the live set.

ya, I agree. although I think rain is a better live opener :headbang:

The nice thing about "Rain" is that it works pretty well anywhere in the set. Definitely worked great as a set opener for a while, for sure. But I really like the way the intro for "INRI" builds up, and when we hit the first chord it's got a lot of power. I think we'll be using that one as our opener for a while.

Agreed.
Harmony Divine would be killer too, though obviously the lead off track would be from a current release, most likely.

Harmony Divine is a cool tune but tempo-wise and the way it constantly shifts around, I don't think I'd want to use that as a set opener again. Especially when we have other songs that fit the spot so much better.

This Guy's a Novembers Doom fan?

Tony-Orlando--Dawn-Prime-Time-461821.jpg

Well that says quite alot about you then, doesn't it? I don't think everything on that list is shit, sorry it's not uber fucking kvlt underground "hi we sell no more than 500 copies", heh. Not like we can count on many of our so called "friends" to put us in their year end lists or show us much support in these sorts of things, thankfully someone out there does.

Well that says quite alot about you then, doesn't it? I don't think everything on that list is shit, sorry it's not uber fucking kvlt underground "hi we sell no more than 500 copies", heh. Not like we can count on many of our so called "friends" to put us in their year end lists or show us much support in these sorts of things, thankfully someone out there does.

Heyyyy now....when Metal Maniacs was in print (damn I miss that)...I always put you at the top. They only printed my list once, but you were there lol. Matter of fact, I once wrote that if you released an album, just to automatically assume it'd be my #1 lol. :worship:

No no, I know many of you guys who post regularly here have been supportive fans of ours, hence the reason you're here (I'd assume!!) I just get irritated with the attitudes of some other people who claim to be supportive but their words and actions don't seem to show it much, heh.

I would never expect anyone, fan or not, to automatically assume our cd would be #1, as flattering as that is. I don't expect people to automatically rank our albums highly or anything just because they're friends of ours, but there's a line....

Not quite sure why you think I am attacking ND, definitely not implying that support for ND is bad. I think the list is bad(in general, there are a couple worthwhile picks), that's it. I also said that light heartedly for the most part.