Suggest A Title For The NewDragonLord Album?

Well Web Mistress.........Ms. Anthrope........Can I post the 2 songs titles of songs I've heard?...........of course these are the working titles & may have, or be changed.........But I must await an OK.......To do so, you know proper channels.......:erk:

Deadly Embrace said:
Well Web Mistress.........Ms. Anthrope........Can I post the 2 songs titles of songs I've heard?...........of course these are the working titles & may have, or be changed.........But I must await an OK.......To do so, you know proper channels.......:erk:
a confirmed one is entitled "Blood Voyeur." dragonlord debuted it at the Seattle Metal Fest (which they played with nevermore - i was the SMF promoter's assistant). as for the other titles... sorry. the boss is tight lipped about them as they are still "works in progress."

i like your title, DE :).

the best title should be dark, evil and plain sick! just like my dragon-dudes ;).

hmmm..
The Sounds of Misanthropic Vile Bloodwrenching Destruction...
or
Bay Area Blood Rain
or
My Grim Johnson is Twelve Inches Long..
ok ok the last one was bad! lol

Overlord Purple Rainbow said:
I've been good, and you?

I've just been taking time off from all boards...I think I've done much of my craziness a couple years back. I still like posting something silly and stupid now and then...:loco:

i'm okay. it's a good thing to do, take time off these boards. some people live on them :p. i have to be here 'cause it's my job, but i don't mind, i do have fun!

glad to see you around again :).

Awakening of the Ancient Horror :loco:

I dunno... without new lyrics being posted, and song titles, it's hard to say what would work. :p

veinful of darkness
the vein of time
dark blood
the ocean of blood
the ensanguined heart (mind)
the evil transfusion (transfusion of darknes)
bloodletting....or is this one already taken? :)
bloody gore on the floor :)

LMFAO! Just kidding with these "titles", of course, but as two songs may include the word "blood" the dragonlords should come up with a title referring to "ruddiness", like artery, carotid....or "charnel house ensanguined" haha