Suggest me a band.

Niyaz - really cool, I'm always looking for good folk music, plus the electronic elements are tastefully done. Much better than the typical Arabic dance music I hear from upstairs.

Discidium - definitely an impressive output for a new band. I'll have to keep my eye on them, they sound like they'll only get better. I really liked the bass on that last track.

My Chemical Romance - hold on, let me put my girl pants on first. Actually I had never really heard them before so I did go an listen to them. My god, I couldn't have possibly imagined the reality.

Arsis - I've got A Celebration of Guilt, how do their newer CDs compare?

Communic - Hell yeah. They're really goddamn awesome, I love progressive thrash.

Myrkgrav - it's cool. He's got some really good catchy folky melodies and good vocals, but it doesn't get too cheesy/epic/etc. Veldig bra.

Dead Old Tree - interesting mix. The beginning of the song I listened to was really listenable and almost commerical, so I wasn't expecting the metal when it came. Not bad though, I'll have to give it another listen.

King Crimson - uh, yeah...

Wow. Look in the sticked thread

I'm aware I'm being naïve, but I was actually hoping to have a discussion about music. If I had wanted a list I have plenty of other sites to go to.

Thanks for the suggestions so far people, if you got any more keep them coming.

Odins balls, I love Skyforger so fucking much! I think they might make my top 5. I have their albums downloading which is best to start with?

In the Kurshi video when it goes into the riff, so fucking badass.

Odins balls
Odins balls
Odins balls

b3nait.jpg

No, we have to seduce her with a WOMAN, you didn't read into it. *Tucks penis back, puts on a wig and tapes balloons to his chest* HEY EMIL-*clears thoat and chanes to falsetto* Hi, I'm new here, I like your art. tee hee!