Suggestion for Glenn

ashaman7122

Crazy on a ship of fools
Dec 11, 2002
I've got a great idea for a Gold Badge perk for this year. I swear, I don't know why no one's thought of it earlier.

You've always invited special guests to past festivals, and some just seem to show up in the crowd. You should invite Timo Tolkki to PPV, so he can see what an awesome thing this ProgPower experience is.

Chances are that he won't be doing anything anyway after the summer, and I'm sure that he would jump at the chance to hang out at your expense and fill his bloated ass up with our cheap American beer.

Then, as a special perk, you can get all the Gold Badge holders to line up and take their turn at kicking him in the nuts. Hell, you can probably just raffle off for the privelege and recoup a shitload of expenses.

And then...after all that...once he sees what this lame-ass American market is really all about, and he expresses interest in PPVI because, in his exalted opinion, it might just be a worthwhile endeavor after all, you can tell him to FUCK OFF...cuz that's part of the language that he understands.

What do you think? Would anyone get behind that idea?

Sorry...just couldn't resist...

ashaman7122 said:
I've got a great idea for a Gold Badge perk for this year. I swear, I don't know why no one's thought of it earlier.

You've always invited special guests to past festivals, and some just seem to show up in the crowd. You should invite Timo Tolkki to PPV, so he can see what an awesome thing this ProgPower experience is.

Chances are that he won't be doing anything anyway after the summer, and I'm sure that he would jump at the chance to hang out at your expense and fill his bloated ass up with our cheap American beer.

Then, as a special perk, you can get all the Gold Badge holders to line up and take their turn at kicking him in the nuts. Hell, you can probably just raffle off for the privelege and recoup a shitload of expenses.

And then...after all that...once he sees what this lame-ass American market is really all about, and he expresses interest in PPVI because, in his exalted opinion, it might just be a worthwhile endeavor after all, you can tell him to FUCK OFF...cuz that's part of the language that he understands.

What do you think? Would anyone get behind that idea?

Sorry...just couldn't resist...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

BEST POST EVER!

-Brent

Thanks for the feedback guys. I actually laughed out loud when I saw Brent's response to my stupid shit...

At present count, 133 views and only 3 responses...man...where's the love?