Suggestions: Easy drum songs

waif

Sep 7, 2007
Montreal
Long story. The end result is that I don't have a kit, but I need to play drums on some covers. I'll only be able to play drums while we're rehearsing. I have almost no drum experience; I've played for less than two hours cumulative. I've figured out some simple beats and shit and can play them okay. Essentially I need some songs that meet the following criteria:

1. Are simple as fuck on drums
2. Are relatively simple on guitar and bass because they won't want to spend forever learning them
3. Use all clean vocals and are relatively accessible (I won't go into why)
4. Are awesome and catchy (optional)
5. Don't use double kick or don't use it much because we only have a single pedal

Some songs we were considering were Paranoid (Sabbath), Well Come (Crack Up), Iron Maiden (might be a little hard), and Eyes of a Stranger (Queensryche, probably way way beyond me, not my idea), Countess Bathory (Venom).

EDIT: Eyes of a Stranger is absolutely way beyond, I should say. Also, it can have some hard parts because I can just make something up that fits. It can be sloppy.

Anytime. Also, pretty much anything by AC/DC, I don't like them but they're very easy, especially drums, the drummer actually prides himself on not using fills.

Alot of the older slow Metallica songs are very easy to play.
And most of the black album

I'm kind of looking for answers for this as well. Somebody suggested Megadeth to me.