Suggestions for Playlist

lotr201

New Metal Member
Nov 26, 2006
Maryland
First of all...Where is the :worship: Alex Rudi Pell's ??? ...Lets see :loco: there's Cryonic Temple, Demons & Wizards, Elvenking, Eternal Reign, Jag Panzer, Russell Allen, Narnia...Ohhh Yeah Grave Digger... Please ! Human Fortress, Magic Kingdom, & Messiah's Kiss, Don't remember seeing any Firewind.
Need More Mystic Prophecy, Mob Rules & Nocturnal Rites.

Well that's all I can think of right now...I'm on the J's in putting together my CD Library.

Thanks
Howard
Keeping The Faith :headbang:

Give us more! We want the suggestions.
Damn, I have Axel Rudi Pell, surprised it didnt' make it's way onto the radio. That's what we need you guys for!!!!
Oh, but there's at least two Firewind cds. Hit the radio request tab and type in the band's name to see what we have up. And keep the requests coming!!!!

Yeah !! I was surprised to...Axel is Amazing Guitarists and Writer and I love Johnny Gioeli voice.

Thanks for the reply
Anything I can do or Contribute let me know plzzz !!

Howard
Keeping the Faith :headbang:

OK, how about adding some guys off the beaten path:

Seraphim (Taiwan)
Saeko (Japan, now Germany)
Virgin Black (Australia)
Agro (South Africa)
Fairy Mirror (Japan, Saeko was their frontwoman)

I could dig up a few more. But, I enjoy these.

Peace,
Ray C.

Hey Stingray,

Thanks for the call of those bands, I have not heard of any of those except Agro, I'm always willing to hear a band that I have not listened to before.

Howard

Keeping the Faith :headbang:

Was going to make a request today but noticed Sentenced was not on the list, nor was Poisonblack, or Charon,,, you said you wantsd to know,,,, so,,,,,,,,,

Thanks! All three are great bands, have to add them to the list. Too band Sentenced has decided to call it quits. :( Looking forward to catching Charon live soon.

Is there a database playlist somewhere on the site that shows all the songs, or at least just the artists, that BEC plays? All I find is the recently played list, but I'd hate to suggest something that's already in rotation, lol!

Can we give you CDs of Power/Prog bands if you cannot, or are unable to get them? I am going to Asia next week, and I know a lot of prog/power CD's that you cannot get here are available over there. Can we?

Peace,
Ray C.

Can we give you CDs of Power/Prog bands if you cannot, or are unable to get them? I am going to Asia next week, and I know a lot of prog/power CD's that you cannot get here are available over there. Can we?

Peace,
Ray C.
Absolutley. Bring 'em on!

Is there a database playlist somewhere on the site that shows all the songs, or at least just the artists, that BEC plays? All I find is the recently played list, but I'd hate to suggest something that's already in rotation, lol!
Yes, here you can find the entire roster of bands, listed alphabetically. To get to this page from the homepage, click the ONLINE REQUEST link on the left under the heading, ONLINE RADIO.

Yes, here you can find the entire roster of bands, listed alphabetically. To get to this page from the homepage, click the ONLINE REQUEST link on the left under the heading, ONLINE RADIO.

Thank you!! I love the online requests, I can't believe I didn't see that before. I guess I miss it since I just stream straight from the myspace page while I work on other stuff.

I browsed the list - very nice selection! How about adding some Hubi Meisel, Zimmer's Hole, and Behold.. the Arctopus :) All three are at the top of my playlist!