Summer Breeze

cliffburton615

Irish Pisshead
Dec 8, 2004
Dùn Na nGall,Eireann.
Anyone going to the Summer Breeze Festival this year??

Katatonia, Moonspell, Morbid Angel, Kreator, Finntroll etc.

Looking forward to it. I was present two years ago and thats when i had my first katatonia experience.

cliffburton615 said:
Anyone going to the Summer Breeze Festival this year??

Katatonia, Moonspell, Morbid Angel, Kreator, Finntroll etc.

Looking forward to it. I was present two years ago and thats when i had my first katatonia experience.

I hope you didn't ejaculate prematurely:lol:

paradoxile said:
I hope you didn't ejaculate prematurely:lol:

I held back until just after their set, ran to the nearest porta-toilet and blew one off just as my jocks fell.
On a serious note though. Its a great festival, hopefully it should be sold out again this year. Was amazing watching katatonia with i would estimate 7-8000 other people.

yes, LifeDepraved is picking me up here in mexico and were going together...

there's still room so, anyone else?

=P to anyone who's going who isn't me!!

Same procedure as every year [or however this was called] ... so yes, I'm gonna be there... and I can't wait *drop*

I had my first Katatonia live experience at Summer Breeze '04 and it was just breathtaking...

`04 was an absolutely amazing show. Great festival. This year there is a 24 hour supermarket on the campsite, that should be great, as long as they sell alcohol. Hopefully they get a similar slot to last time. Midnight to 1 AM. The perfect time for Katatonia.

Wow and it's cheap too!! Graspop was more than double the price...
Damn, I can't find on which day each band is playing...

This is tempting, so tempting :p
IF I go, I hope there will be several people from the forum, so we can have a little forum meeting, and behave like Kata groupies...

Yepp, that slot last time was just perfect ... it was dark, not that overcrowded and just fun!

I can just hope that the new place in Dinkelsbühl is as lovely as Abtsgmünd used to be! [how can those bastards build fuckin' houses on what used to be one of the coolest festivals?] ...

@Cerulean: You should really go there... it's worth a trip! [or at least it always used to be worth a trip]... ... and yepp, whoever's gonna go there, we should meet up...

It would be great to meet all you guys there (some of them again), but apart from Katatonia there's not a single band that makes me go YES, I wanna see them.. There are some cool bands that I would check out if I was gonna be there (Moonspell, Morbid Angel, My Dying Bride, Trail Of Tears, The Haunted), but I'm not gonna lose any sleep over not seeing those.. I've seen them all before.

Money is also an issue, although tickets are relatively cheap, it's still a long drive and gas ain't exactly cheap these days.. And I just bought my car, so I'm a bit low on cash right now..

how long is the festival?... damn so freaking mad, i arrive the 21 and the festival it the 17th. There ya go me for not planning my own trips *pouts*.