Summer disadvantages

Windom Pearl

HUGGY!!!!
May 31, 2001
Tampere, Finland
www.farmakonband.com
There are three.

1) Mosquitos. (So much for having sex outdoors.)
2) Bicycles (Wherever you go you have to watch out for these. I HATE IT.)
3) Every human being gets a clone. (The streets are half more crowded than usually. I HATE IT TOO. Makes me wanna buy a tank.)

1. i agree on mosquitos (let's frag them all :hotjump: )
2. very hot temperatures (drive me crazy:ill: )
3. crowded places (stun guns aren't allowed yet :bah: )

1. too much light
2. people are not where they're supposed to be, due to silly "vacation" time.
3. the ghost of summers past

i don't care much for mosquitoes or the heat. scantily-clad women are definitely a plus, who cares if i can't drive?

rahvin.

1.- My computer gets hotter than the rest of the year and the room's temperature increases (and she sometimes attacks me to calm her aroused instincts :p )

2.- Germans come from don't-ask-me-where like ants, and the catalan beaches are over-populated. (But I don't like the beach at all)

3.- There are even more japanese cameras shooting at the Sagrada Família. (If Gaudí was still alive... )

4.- When I cut off a tree and put it in my living room as a christmas tree, people look at me with a mix between surprise and fear in their eyes. (But I don't care, because I am original and fashionable).

|ngenius (The Ghost of the Summer Past)

@|ng: nothing, especially computers and the likes, can resist your shiny and polished robotic steel, you know *flutters eyelashes* :p
as for the sagrada família... i haven't seen it yet :cry:

@Rei Toei: Yes, I know, and someone who confirms he's feeling hot about four times... scares me. Miolo might be a sex bomb. :p Concerning mosquitos... they seem to be a generalized plague.

|ng.

hmmmm...

1. annoying tourists...
2. days when nobody's got time and you hang around inside alone (although the weather outside is sunny, warm and everybody's happy...)
3. the nights are too short...

well, I like summer. but what would absolutely rule would be if summer nights were as long as the longest winter nights...I love it when it's warm, but dark :)

1. Too hot (yes, I'm complaining about the English heat)
2. It (usually) doesn't snow in the summer. Of course it usually doesn't in the winter either, but it still applies.
3. Bloody flies, bees, wasps, spiders, mosquitos, ants, and various other similar creatures. And next door's cat always shits on the garden.

in summer it's fun when it rains at daylight :)
you manage to get soaked wet in less than a couple of minutes but you don't feel cold, plus you can see some very beautiful lightenings :Spin:

Today was about 25 degrees C, which is FAR too hot for me. And next door's cat didn't shit on the garden, but a fox did overnight. :/