O/T: Summer Tours!!!!!

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
Man, I thought this was gonna be a lame year for summer tours, but now I think I'm gonna have to sell some of my comic books and KISS toys to afford this summer that will be the summer of 2002. Ok, none of these tours are "metal," but this is what I'm going to so far:

David Lee Roth/Sammy Hagar "Sans Halen" (can you say drunk fun fest)
Cheap Trick (they always play for free though, this year it is a ribfest here!!)
The Vans Warped Tour (punk rock girls and bad religion WOO HOO)
Lenny Kravitz (say what you will, he entertains)
Rush (Neal Peart, I think he is Charlies dad)
The Who w/ Robert Plant (this is like having the British invasion in your yard)

throw in the possibility of Ozzfest, a rumored Superjointritual tour, and *hopefully* an Anthrax tour, and I am booked!!!!!

CC isn't coming to my town......i love 'em to death, but has it really been as good since barnes left???? I did enjoy watching them open for Anthrax/Misfits/LOA a few years back....the early 90's were my favorite CC years.

DOWN - i've got tix to one show. The other show may get snagged due to work.....

The 1997 Ozzfest lineup??? fuck if I remember who played?!?!? But I'm sure I was there. Ozzfest line-ups are kind of like superbowl match-ups to me. I don't remember the ones from only 2 years ago.

Dio, Deep Purple, and the Scorpions are going on tour together too. They aren't hard and heavy, but Ronnie James Dio can sing his ass off! If I can, I'm gonna try to go to that. I wouldn't mind seeing the Who with Plant either. Too bad Pagey and Plant weren't doing another tour together, I missed them the last two times.:(

Down, hatebreed, and meshuggah might mean the grass area for me at ozzfest

superjoint ritual

Anthrax

Milwaukee metalfest in late July

Hopefully, the 2nd US leg of the Dream Theater-SDOIT tour in late summer,early fall