Summer Festivals

paINflames

Sep 9, 2003
Bonn, Germany
Visit site
Waah, this board has become so quiet and boring lately! :Smug:
Now I know it's bit early for this question but since there is nothing else to do I'll just ask it anyway:
Who of you is planing to go to which festival?
I guess Wacken and Up From The Ground will be many people's favourites since Bloodbath (without Tägtgren, but still) and Hypocrisy respectively are playing there.
I myself want to attend both of them, but Up From The Ground is really a must! It's only two and a half hours to drive for me anyway and the tickets are cheaper than many concert tickets are! :headbang:
So what do you people say?

I think I'll go to Up from the Ground. Only about 3 hours driving time, 24 €uros for a ticket and great bands: Defleshed, Ektomorf, Hypocrisy, Hatesphere, Heaven Shall Burn, Misery Index, Napalm Death, My Darkest Hate, Unleashed... :headbang:

paINflames said:
I myself want to attend both of them, but Up From The Ground is really a must! It's only two and a half hours to drive for me anyway and the tickets are cheaper than many concert tickets are!
So what do you people say?

Two and half hours from Bonn to Gmünden? That's a bit too optimistic isn't it? :)

So far, Wacken and Dong are definite.

I WANT to go to Up From The Ground of course, but that's not yet sure.

For other festivals, I'll have to look into my wallet :)

Leviathane said:
Two and half hours from Bonn to Gmünden? That's a bit too optimistic isn't it? :)
Alright yeah... just checked map24.de and it says 3 hours. But anyway... not as far as Wacken or Summerbreeze :Spin:
Up From The Ground shouldn't be too much of a problem for your wallet at least!
And hey, we need some diehard-Hypo fans at the festival, so come on and go! :hotjump:

Fingers crossed I'll make it to Wacken again this year went last year and it was amazing :headbang:, although it is a bit of a Hike, 965.6 miles (1,554 km) according to multimap.com. That might explain why it took me 4 days to get there last time, although the stop in Amsterdam didn't help. :Smokin: :kickass: