festivals 2k5

Northern Lights said:
No, I decided against going in the end :erk: I had been working all week while having a pretty tiring cold and so I thought it was better to rest on the Saturday than to exhaust myself going to a festival and making the cold even worse... I do regret it, seeing Tiamat would've been lovely... bloody health :/ I've never actually heard Spiritual Beggars though, but I assume they're pretty good ;)

Sorry you were ailing then. You did the right thing, though. There will always be shows happening. Hope you're feeling better now. :)

Yeah, I like SB's old-school/old-school style. They rock. :D

:lol: @ free babysitting, this just sounds a bit funny at a metal festival ;) metal kindergarden :lol:

whatever, I might be at the eartshaker fest at that time but not sure yet, lets see :) also depends on if I can go to sweden the weekend after

idari said:
Dimmu and Naglfar are on saturday, right? :cool: I'm going for 3 days :)

Correct, I just have to see Dimmu Borgir and Naglfar :worship: . They are the primary reason I'm going there, but I'm gonna see some nice bands in addition too. But nummirock is the definite highlight of this summer. :headbang:

DragonLady1 said:
just come with us :)
but just saw phyros, u are from sweden, wow, thats quite a way to take to go there, great!

Well, there be metal and beer :D

Actually, I got the tickets as an exam-gift from my brother and a close friend. Beeing at the end of my studies my economy was/is a bit harsh, and all my friends was going, so they decided to force me into that bus and take me down there, eventhough it meant they had to pay everything for me :)

Friends are probably the best things there are, right after metal and beer ;)

-Andreas

DragonLady1 said:
hehe yes thats great, but u will get all that together at metalcamp :) well then see u there and if u find me somehow just say hi (btw is that u in the pic?)

Sure, I'll let you know if I find you, be assured, that is, asuming I can find a pick where you are somewhat easier to recognize somewhere? :D

Yeah, that's me, felt I needed to change the ol' avi, it has been around since 2002 I think...:D Change is good, becuase then you might recognise me, and need not be looking for someone blue....:D

-Andreas (Mmmmm frukost!)

EDIT: Oh, those pics where quite easy to find...

nice pic anyway ;)
recognize me is rather easy --> black clothes, red hair + big camera in my hand and in the photopit for the first songs... if its sunny I'm wearing a cowboy hat and maybe also my dark tranquillity girly shirt :)
so see u there then!