Wacken- who will be attending?

Morticia NL.

Orphaned sister
Heyyyyy - it'about time to round up the festivals for this year and make a list of the ones you are going to visit.
I am planing on going to Germany to see the party at the Wacken festival and I am kinda hoping that some of you will be joining me. So who's in?

Nathalie :wave:

Count me in Nathalie!

I'm planning on going to Wacken, but I also want to go to Ozzfest. At some point I will have to decide which one to attend, and I'm pretty sure it will be Wacken.

Maybe I could bring a big tent if we find some more people to go. I have a 6-8 people tent. It could do it.

I want to share beers and heavy metal with all of you people! come on!
headbang.gif

En Wacken, es imperativo que tu miras en el jardin de cerveza. Probablamente, yo estoy el chismoso tonto que bebe mucho cerveza de Alemannia! Pero piensas que fries con Mayo es bueno? Hmm.... :err: La vida es mejor quando la cerveza Americano es en el otro continento... pero es solamente mi opinion.:tickled: Wacken es un ciudad, una familia, del gente con la sangre metalico! Okay, mi espanol es primitivo, pero es divertido. ;)

En ingles? Oh yes, I will be at Wacken too! :headbang:

See you there, man! I would go with Wacken over Ozzfest- OF has a pretty good line-up this year, though, so it's a tough choice... who knows, maybe this is the last time Ozzy and Sabbath will play together. Then again, you'll have to drink American beer at Ozzfest... :tickled:

Yeah!...I will be everyday at Wacken!... Is the first time I´ll go...and certainly I´ll have a really good time there...metal, metal, metal! :headbang:

Summerbreeze in august and Sundown in october. maybe i'l go to Bang Your Head for one day, just to see Candlemass live (Messiah rules!!!)

I'm going to be at Wacken - first time for me, I can't wait!

I'm also going to Bloodstock, Bloodstock Open Air and MFVF3 - it's a good year for festivals for me :headbang:

So far the list goes like this... (correct me if I'm wrong)

Nathalie (Holland)
TormentaMuluc (Mexico)
thjasi (Germany)
Wolftribe (USA)
Me wolfrider (Mexico)
Oded (USA)
Oceanprawn

It's my first time too. I've been trying to go for the last 4-5 years... and maybe... finally this will be my moment.

Any of you guys going to wacken is taking a friend with you? or a bunch of metalheads?

mhmm Wacken :worship:
although I am new here I'll dare to say count me in!
As long as I won't be sent working to the other part of world again :yell:
you can add polish kol
lots of love :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Moria said:
mhmm Wacken :worship:
although I am new here I'll dare to say count me in!
As long as I won't be sent working to the other part of world again :yell:
you can add polish kol
lots of love :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Moria, Welcome to the Forum......
:wave:

In my case, I'd like to go to Summer Breeze.... But it seems everybody wants to go to Wacken this year... So, if in the end I don't go to Summer Breeze and I go to Wacken, hope to meet you up guys! :)