Wacken- who will be there

You think weed and hookers are bad? I'm from New York City, one of the greatest and most important cities in the world. Yet we are all known for being rude and violent because we don't treat tourists nicely. It is a city of foot traffic. Those damn tourists usually come with a few people at once, look at those humongous maps, yet they still need to ask people who are busy for directions, they walk slowly and block up the whole sidewalk. I'll ask politely for them to move so I can pass through. They don't pay attention. So when I scream at them to get the hell out of my way, I'm the rude New Yorker?
Because they want to walk around in a bad neighborhood while not being aware of their surroundings, and making it very clear that they are tourists, and some moron wants to mug them, that makes all of us violent? In Oak Park, where I partially live, some people I met here one time asked me where I'm from, so I said New York. Then they asked me if I ever mugged or raped anyone before. I said what, what kind of stupid question is that. Then one person said "isn't that all New Yorkers do, mug and rape people?".
If anyone ever calls us rude or violent again, I'm gonna kick their ass.

We are. No other city in the world offers everything like we do (we have plenty of weed and hookers here too). I live in Manhattan. Even at 2 in the morning I can find something to do. I've never been bored when I'm in NYC. I could always just take a 15 minute walk down to Times Square and find something. I cannot wait to move back there completely instead of just going back and forth.

Morticia NL. said:
TOURISTS- this is why I hate Amsterdam!
People go there thinking they have been to Holland, thinking this is the way Dutch pple live and what's even worse; they tell all their friends about the 'illegal'stuff you can do in Amsterdam.

If anyone is coming over and want to see the real Holland, you can contact me.
You're not going to like this news. There is going to be a sequel to Harold And Kumar Go To White Castle. Guess where they will visit now. :lol:
(sorry about this, but I just couldn't resist. I can be an asshole like that)

You don't know about Harold And Kumar? There was a movie a couple of years ago called Harold And Kumar Go To Whitecastle. It was about two stoners and their adventures while trying to get to a Whitecastle (a shitty fast food joint) like an hour away from them. They were also trying to make sure they were still stoned on the way there. A one hour drive turned into a whole night (a two hour movie). It included getting their car towed by a weird looking but very religious guy named Freak Show, who had a beautiful wife. Harold and Kumar are "playing" with the wife's chest when he comes in and sees them. He's about to kill them and then they tell him that he said they could fuck his wife. He remembers, drops his overalls and asks who wants to give him a reach around:lol: :lol: :lol: . They ran out of there as fast as possible obviously. Another was getting into a university to try and get some more weed. They end up getting chased by the security who sees them buying the stuff, so they hide in the bathroom. In the bathroom, two girls that Kumar met had a case of the "taco shits". Let's just say it wasn't exactly pleasant.

Basically, it's all about those two guys trying to get stoned off their asses, and this time they're going to go to Amsterdam. It's probably going to really boost tourism there:lol: :lol:

EDIT: Read more about it here (everyone should, this movie is funny as hell!!!)